Lunch Time Quicky!!!

KimberPB

Hahah you'll get you mind out the gutter! Myself and two co workers hit the range for a "Team Building" session at lunch today. What a great way to blow of some steam and get a little practice in.

Just thought I'd rub it in...... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hahah you'll get you mind out the gutter! Myself and two co workers hit the range for a "Team Building" session at lunch today. What a great way to blow of some steam and get a little practice in.

Just thought I'd rub it in...... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Gee, thanks...that made my day a WHOLE lot nicer!:biggrin: I'm envious that you can do that. I tried it recently but couldn't get out of the office but my coworkers didn't appreciate the .45s zinging thru the conference room!

Gee, thanks...that made my day a WHOLE lot nicer!:biggrin: I'm envious that you can do that. I tried it recently but couldn't get out of the office but my coworkers didn't appreciate the .45s zinging thru the conference room!

Hey you're more then welcome to come next time!!

Well thanks, but I'm the boss around here and if the office doesn't like the bullets flying around, well then they can just...

And you say I have it good where I work. :sarcastic: Hope you had fun

Had a blast. I shot very well which always makes me happy. I was just my group and two guys testing a bunch of AR uppers. I got to talking to them and they have a company that make the gas piston kits for the AR. We had a good talk and they let me shot a few of them to see how I liked the piston setup. They scored big brownie points when they let me have all there spent brass!!

I got to talking to them and they have a company that make the gas piston kits for the AR. We had a good talk and they let me shot a few of them to see how I liked the piston setup. They scored big brownie points when they let me have all there spent brass!!
hey kimberPB how do the piston ar's stack up against the stock ar's. was thier any noticeable difference. I had a sig 556 that was gas piston but, it would only shoot well whith certain ammo, so i got rid of it. and went back to the ar platform, and they shoot everything.

hey kimberPB how do the piston ar's stack up against the stock ar's. was thier any noticeable difference. I had a sig 556 that was gas piston but, it would only shoot well whith certain ammo, so i got rid of it. and went back to the ar platform, and they shoot everything.

Sorry for the slow reply. It was a busy weekend.

I did notice a slight reduction in recoil. It seemed to be a quicker straight back recoil which allowed me to recover quicker. It's also said to be cooler on the bolt, extending the life, and cleaner. Running cleaner should also help cut down on malfunctions. On the flip side they do function with a spring, which will wear out, and cost between $400 and $600. I only got to shoot a few rounds through it so I didn't get to give it "MY" test but it did seem to shoot nice.

I've never had any issues with mine so I can not see spending $400+ just to convert it. For that price I'll build another upper.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back