Lucky Day

trophyhunter

I had purchased a small piece of property about a year ago_On the property sat a old out house I finally decieded to tear it down and fill it in. when I began to take it apart I found an old military bag looks like an Yomans bag hidden under the seat in a concealable drawer inside where several photos and the real prize was wrapped in a cloth 1 P38 with nazi symbols and some kind of code on it. And 1 PP .32 caliber also with nazi symbols on them no manufactures information on either weapon any ideas how to track these weapons

I may be able to help a little using the database I have. The best way is to identify it through pictures and perhaps involve the professional people who work with the National Firearms Museum if needed or desired.

I had purchased a small piece of property about a year ago_On the property sat a old out house I finally decieded to tear it down and fill it in. when I began to take it apart I found an old military bag looks like an Yomans bag hidden under the seat in a concealable drawer inside where several photos and the real prize was wrapped in a cloth 1 P38 with nazi symbols and some kind of code on it. And 1 PP .32 caliber also with nazi symbols on them no manufactures information on either weapon any ideas how to track these weapons

Ya done found yourself a Nazi spy "safe house" circa WWII! Congrats! (LOL!) :sarcastic:

GG

I am betting it's a bring home from WWII Many German handguns were brought home.I have a book on P-38s as many were Mfg. in many German plants.
If it has SS marking meaning a deaths head and two Vert. lightning bolts it's worth a lot. If not it's still a great find.

You really need to post some pics! This is thread is worthless (almost) without pics!
My grandfather had one that he brought home. My aunt traded it away. Ugggh.

'Been absent here for a while and this is the first post I have read. Congratulations...!! Can't wait to see the photos, too. I am glad you are the one who found it instead of someone else...

Good day all,
I've been trying to add pictures of the 2 Guns, I have found. I cant get them to upload.

Can someone please explain to me how to properly upload photos. Sorry, I'm not handy with the Computer. Thanks.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back