Lowe's Hardware Store Prank

Glad to see that you have assesed my entire psyche through a few posts on the internet. It's just words on a screen.

As to gay men, I'm sure there are manlier gay men out there than I am. This particular sales associate was not. He knew nothing about miter saws, since he told me as much. He was not qualified to be selling power tools in a hardware store. Please re-read my post, specifically, this quote:

PascalFleischman said:
I went to Lowes because the guy couldn't sufficiently help with the information I needed to buy a saw that best suited me.

It was a pretty childish prank, considering some poor shmuck who is probably making barely above minimum wage has to go behind him and turn them all back around. I mean really, what did the action acomplish other than amusing the OP? He certainly didn't project any positive image for legal, reasonable gun carriers.

Is there a garbage collecting school? Never knew that.

and what a "destructive" prank it was.. I mean really. the amount of time and energy that a poor worker must have spent turning a couple signs back around (if they even noticed). I'll bet they'd rather do that than clean up after some 10 year old's store prank. seriously... what was the harm done?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back