Looks like Bush finnally made a good decision

Mudlizard

Beginning the first of the new year, you will be able to carry in "SOME" Federal Parks across the country. For us here in TN we can carry in The Great Smokey Mountain Parks.

State parks still off limits.

Just read it in todays paper. Glad to hear the 25year old bill has been repealed.

Sounds like good news but what I am worried about is if all it took was a ruling then that is all it may take to reverse the ruling and we have an anti-gun, constitution trampling Marxist about to take office.

All we can hope is the NRA and gun lobbyist have the horsepower to curb this coming Stalin'ist regime and allow gun owners to continue on like nothing has happened. Its going to be a real battle once this clown gets into office.

I vacationed in the Smokey Mountains this year. I have to say, I would have been nice to have been able to legally cary there. It just makes sense that if you are going to hike anywhere there are animals that can eat you, then you should be armed. Just my opinion, but then again, I don't run across that many bears in TX.

About time they passed this law. I was beginning to think they were just pushing it off till after the inaguration of the Great One.

I vacationed in the Smokey Mountains this year. I have to say, I would have been nice to have been able to legally cary there. It just makes sense that if you are going to hike anywhere there are animals that can eat you, then you should be armed. Just my opinion, but then again, I don't run across that many bears in TX.

About time they passed this law. I was beginning to think they were just pushing it off till after the inaguration of the Great One.

It's not the "animals" that worry me.......Dave

There are a lot of "bears". Just need to check out the right bars. :wink:

gf

This decision and other victories like it, show the importance of us not resting on our laurels whenever we do achieve victory, like in this case.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back