Looking for

S.C.

A reasonable priced new PF9 by Kel Tec.

I’m told over and over this firearm is in limited supply and I have heard the prices have been pretty high, higher than suggested retail.

Where can I find a PF9 here in SC ?

They're out there, just generally marked up. Here in Vegas they are on the shelves for close to $350.00

CDNN has the PF-9 in the latest catalog listed at $229.99 and P3ATs for $219.99

www.cdnnsports.com download the catalog

800 588 9500

I have had good experiences with them in the past, but I've not bought a firearm from them.

What area are you in? In the upstate I know there is one at Traders in Taylors. If I remember correctly he wanted around $275 for it.

Kel Tec

Taylors is 90 miles or so west of me and I’m thinking about a ride that way.

GUN SHOW

Jamil Shrine Center
206 Jamil Road
Columbia, SC 29210

November 17 & 18, 2007

Will there be a PF-9 at the show?

Columbia is a bit closer to me.

fun to drool on the glass

but without an FFL ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Gun Broker is just a heart breaker.

You might give him a call and see if he still has one and the price before making that trip.

Trader's Gun Shop
2850 Wade Hampton Blvd
Taylors, SC 29687
(864) 292-5644

Finding an FFL shouldn't be that bad. No more difficult, I'd imagine, than buying at an out-of-state gun show. Somewhere on that site is a listing of FFL's in your local area.

I have found that getting a good price on the net will be about the same as paying to much in a local store after shipping.

Was gonna

try the gun show in Columbia but weekend plans have changed.

I guess one day I'll just call arround for the best price and take a ride.

I've purchased a number of firearms at Freedom Gun and Pawn, White Horse Road in Greenville. It's a "unique" shop, but I like the owner, and will do business with him again probably.

He has a good selection of handguns, specializes in SIG more or less and has a pretty good selection of long guns.

I went in their gun shop a few months ago and I like everyone that works there. No pressure and love to talk guns. I need to get over there and see what they have in new. It's almost time for my bi-weekly purchase. :D

The last time I was in there the owner had a suppressed H&K .45 USP pistol. He locked the front door, and we took it out back and ripped off a few rounds.

I have to say it was impressively quiet.

Hello, I just bought a brand new PF9 at Trader's about 3 weeks ago. It is the blue model. I paid $289.00 out the door. I know that when I bought mine, they had the parkerized model just above it for $299.99. Hope that this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Are you still looking for this gun? I listed a few weeks ago that I had just bought one....i'm looking to sell it. I've only put 2 clips through it (14 rounds) so it is literally BRAND NEW. I've added a Hogue Grip to it, but I still can't get used to its size in my big hands. This gun is in perfect, new condition and functioned flawless. I would be willing to sell it to you for what I paid (considering I've added the Hogue grips and all) which is $290.00, that way you wouldn't have to worry about shipping or FFL transfers and the like and will save some money. The gun will come in the original box with Hogue grip, all papers and manuals and the gun lock still in the packaging. Let me know. Thanks!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back