Looking for Hi-cap mags for G19

Compadre

I want to buy a Glock 19, but only if I can find some pre-ban high capacity magazines to go with it. Does anyone know of a place where I can get some of them?

-Compadre

I want to buy a Glock 19, but only if I can find some pre-ban high capacity magazines to go with it. Does anyone know of a place where I can get some of them?

-Compadre

Here ya go;

Link Removed

Glock 19 is a fine weapon. You won't be disappointed.

Those sites will not send high cap mags to me because I live in NY. I thought the only way for NY residents to get high cap mags was to purchase ones manufactured before the '94 AWB.

Those sites will not send high cap mags to me because I live in NY. I thought the only way for NY residents to get high cap mags was to purchase ones manufactured before the '94 AWB.

You might try Gunbroker.com... However, because you live in a blue state that is NOT gun friendly, I think you are destined to hit more roadblocks when it comes to obtaining these hi-cap magazines. Folks in MA have the same problem when it comes to magazine capacity.

I carry a G19 ever day, and I order all my parts, and Hi capacity Mags from.....> TOPGLOCK.com
My G19 has all extend controls, a 3.5 trigger pill plus all 3 mags are 15 rd.............. I carry it in an IWB holster from Desantis called the scorpion its a kydex holster thats very comfy, at my age comfy is a must lol
like I say I carry every day, and I am retired ( 59 ) I find that top Glock service is great..............

Maybe you could drive to another state next to New York,I don't know,maybe New Hampshire or something,and pick up 6 or 7 factory(15 round) Glock 19 mags.,then drive them back to where you live,or something .
I bought a G19 last Sep.2008 with 6 factory mags.(15 rounds),when I used to live in Anti-Gun Illinois.
So I'm good with the mag. situation,plus now I'm in Washington State,so I'm good to go.
Good luck on how you proceed.

Steve...

Maybe you could drive to another state next to New York,I don't know,maybe New Hampshire or something,and pick up 6 or 7 factory(15 round) Glock 19 mags.,then drive them back to where you live,or something .
I bought a G19 last Sep.2008 with 6 factory mags.(15 rounds),when I used to live in Anti-Gun Illinois.
So I'm good with the mag. situation,plus now I'm in Washington State,so I'm good to go.
Good luck on how you proceed.

Steve...

And get stopped and be charged with multiple D Felonies. :fie: Where do you live in NY ?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back