Looking for CC Insurance.

DocidChaim

My homeoweners policy provides some protection if I have to use a firearm in self defense at home. I am interested in policies that protect me out in the world. USCCA membership woudl be a great option if it worked in NY. But it doesn't. What do you use? Any recommendations?

LiamPullman

Bro, I don't quite understand you, can't you always keep a gun at home for self-defense under US law? I just recently moved to the USA and I don't really understand all this yet. I also want to buy a gun, because I am from a rather poor country and I still have a fear of people who may come to my house to take something from me or harm me. If you're talking about insurance, then I've heard that it's not mandatory. One of my friends from https://www.lifeinsuranceblog.net/5-million-dollar-life-insurance-policy-cost/ advised me to insure my gun immediately after purchase, but how can you easily steal a gun if you plan to use it for self-defense? Probably, if you lose it, you will already be dead, so why pay money in vain?

Last edited:

G50AE

Bro, I don't quite understand you, can't you always keep a gun at home for self-defense under US law? I just recently moved to the USA and I don't really understand all this yet. I also want to buy a gun, because I am from a rather poor country and I still have a fear of people who may come to my house to take something from me or harm me.
Some people like to have a CCW Insurance policy to cover legal fees and expenses should they need to use a firearm in self-defense.

New Threads

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
russvb