Looking for best bulk ammo deals.

ar25patriot

Going to the range every week and shooting off 600 rounds has me looking for bulk online. Its just that the weight from bulk ends up killing your wallet. If anyone knows of some good bulk ammo sites you generally buy from, please let me know. Looking for .380, .30 carbine, 9mm and .45acp. Thanks.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

There's a bunch of good sites out there. I agree, shipping is the killer. I won't pay for it until I find it for free or heavily discounted.

Sportmans Guide - They have a lot of ammo in stock 'usually' and run $49+ orders with free shipping.

Target Sports USA - Also have a ton of ammo. When you buy a 'case' (usually 1000rds) shipping is free.

Palmetto State Armory- Great daily deals on various calibers. If you buy a certain amount, shipping is free. Also awesome prices and quality AR lowers/uppers/BCG's.

I'd sign up for their newsletters, as that's how you find out the 'Daily Deals' and weekly specials.

Hopefully that helps. Ammo is plemtiful and cheap for now. If the crook gets in office, I have a bad feeling they'll come after the ammunition. They'll try and ban online ammo purchases like a few states already (which will be a disaster) and higher prices & new taxes. :angry::angry:

I agree with signing up for e-mail news letters on your preferred bulk ammo sources, as there are often promotions.

My sources are often SGAmmo and LAX Ammo. LAX Ammo is actually a manufacturer and reseller. You can often save a lot of money by buying directly from the manufacturer, such as Freedom Munitions, ZQI Ammunition, and many others.

I usually by a 1,000 round case per month to target shoot with. Friggin this past week I havent been able to get it at any of my normal places. There showing as out of stock. I hope a run on ammo isnt starting already

Yeah, I signed up for a few sites to recieve email updates on deals. Grabagun.com has the "buy up to 100 boxes of ammo, $12.99 flat shipping". Had tons of 9mm and 40S&W, 50 round boxes for as low as 11.49. Figured Id get a few to justify the shipping and try em out. But I realize now I just have to get on the ball and reload. My life will soon be a bad episode of hoarders. So much collected brass that the dogs cant find a spot to sleep on the floor.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

LAX Ammo is a good source. I purchased 1000 rounds of 10mm during a special. Got free shipping too. It was nothing exotic, just 180gr ball practice ammo but I got a really good price.

I agree with signing up for e-mail news letters on your preferred bulk ammo sources, as there are often promotions.

My sources are often SGAmmo and LAX Ammo. LAX Ammo is actually a manufacturer and reseller. You can often save a lot of money by buying directly from the manufacturer, such as Freedom Munitions, ZQI Ammunition, and many others.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back