Looking for a specific person.

Chris C

I've been agonizing about what kind of finish to put on my Browning Hi-Power since I dislike the parkerized one so much. I had finally pared it down to a Black Nitride finish, but it was mentioned the heat from the process would dislodge the barrel bushing. When I contacted H&M and asked them if they'd had a problem with that, they said they'd never even heard of it before!

I'm trying to find someone who has specifically had H&M (or any other finisher) do a Black Nitride finish on a Browning Hi-Power. Any other firearm won't help me because it's the barrel bushing I'm concerned about in the Hi-Power. If you, or anyone you know has had one done, I'd appreciate comments or a way to contact them to get a review.

I've been agonizing about what kind of finish to put on my Browning Hi-Power since I dislike the parkerized one so much. I had finally pared it down to a Black Nitride finish, but it was mentioned the heat from the process would dislodge the barrel bushing. When I contacted H&M and asked them if they'd had a problem with that, they said they'd never even heard of it before!

I'm trying to find someone who has specifically had H&M (or any other finisher) do a Black Nitride finish on a Browning Hi-Power. Any other firearm won't help me because it's the barrel bushing I'm concerned about in the Hi-Power. If you, or anyone you know has had one done, I'd appreciate comments or a way to contact them to get a review.

OK, I'll bite! Last time I checked one of my Browning Hi-Powers it didn't have a barrel bushing. Great firearm refinishing companies that won't hurt your Hi-Power:

1. Birdsong @ Black-T Protective Coatings for Metals, Weapons and PartsBirdsong ? Black ? T | Protective Coatings for Metals

2. Robar @ Firearm Finishes | Robar Guns

3. Wilson @ Wilson Combat | Custom Gun Finishes

Good luck!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back