Looking for a new shotgun

I haven't seen much of this one but have some interest in it. it's made by Canada arms

Dominion Arms Grizzly-MAG Shotgun 12 gauge

Link Removed

Is that in YOUR front yard or a friends? :biggrin:

Oh, I haven't heard a thing about the shotgun.

Remington 870. A guy (or gal) should have a basic, solid and proven workhorse IMHO. After that, IMHO, one can start the exotic shotgun search. You may well have one, who knows, I'm just say'n...

Remington 870. A guy (or gal) should have a basic, solid and proven workhorse IMHO. After that, IMHO, one can start the exotic shotgun search. You may well have one, who knows, I'm just say'n...

I have a shotgun but everybody should have more than one or two

I would agree about the sign, As for the shotgun. Start off with a good proven legacy design. Remington, Mossberg, etc. I am more a Mossberg fan, so i chose to go with a M500 as my first shotgun, Then it went from there to others. After that go with what sparks your fancy.

But in all seriousness!! Mossburg 500 is the best choice for home defense. I will take mossburg any day over remington or benelli

I would agree about the sign, As for the shotgun. Start off with a good proven legacy design. Remington, Mossberg, etc. I am more a Mossberg fan, so i chose to go with a M500 as my first shotgun, Then it went from there to others. After that go with what sparks your fancy.

I already have a good shotgun New England Firearms Pardner protector modeled after the Remington 870. I'm looking for another one Sagia 12 was what I had in mind but they are hard to find and cost over 600.00 I'm looking for something that is a quick reload

Plenty of shotguns in my possession, for hunting and fun, but my mossy rests (never sleeps) below my bed.

But in all seriousness!! Mossburg 500 is the best choice for home defense. I will take mossburg any day over remington or benelli

I own a Benelli auto but if shtf in the house I'll be grabbing my Mossy TC. It's much easier to use around tight corners and the hallways. If something goes wrong outside though, you can bet your 1st borne the Benelli will be called into service.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back