Looking for a holster for my wife

djt

Hello everyone, I am looking for a holster for my wife, her everyday carry is a sccy 9mm. I would like to get her a Blackhawk qdc just not sure what size would fit that gun. If anyone knows what size or of any similar style holster I would appreciate it. thank you...

Hello everyone, I am looking for a holster for my wife, her everyday carry is a sccy 9mm. I would like to get her a Blackhawk qdc just not sure what size would fit that gun. If anyone knows what size or of any similar style holster I would appreciate it. thank you...

I'm not familiar with the QDC and couldn't google up anything on it, but those SCCY's are near exact copies of the Kel-Tec PF9's so I'd think as long as it's not a molded holster any for a PF9 should work, and their's no shortage of holsters for them out there.

I'm not familiar with that handgun. I do have a couple blackhawk holsters which I really like. I have the serpa and one exactly like the serpa without the extra retention. You might want to check the holster section for female carry ideas. A lady named Carrie has a site about "concealed carrie" with purses (a bit pricey) another I believe called "mom's with guns" which specialize in female concealed carry. The concealed holster section has many such ideas. Good luck

I trust you are merely looking at options and she will be involved in the final decision as if she does not like it, you might was well save the cash.

Thank you everyone for the replies.. I believe the Blackhawk serpa size 05 will fit.. next time we're at Gander Mountain we'll have to try it and see if it fits...

A website that has videos on different holsters is the well armed woman. I carry a Walther P22 and wasn't sure which one to get. Customer service was great. They emailed me back until all my questions were answered.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using USA Carry mobile app

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back