Looking for a hi standard double nine .22 caliber nine shot revolver that was stolen

Wanda Cardinal

I had my grandfather's Hi Standard Double Nine .22 caliber nine shot revolver that was stolen from my dad's trailer in Diamond City, AR and I was going to register it in my name but I didnt get the chance to write down the serial number. I want to know how do I find out if it was registered in his name and what the serial number is so I can get it back once it is found. I think I know where it is but without that serial number I wont get it back. It means a lot to me to get this hand gun back. I really dont care about the other two that were with it and stolen at the same exact time. The major thing about his hand gun is that I accidently fired lead rounds in it which left lead in the barol. Please help me get this returned to me.

I had my grandfather's Hi Standard Double Nine .22 caliber nine shot revolver that was stolen from my dad's trailer in Diamond City, AR and I was going to register it in my name but I didnt get the chance to write down the serial number. I want to know how do I find out if it was registered in his name and what the serial number is so I can get it back once it is found. I think I know where it is but without that serial number I wont get it back. It means a lot to me to get this hand gun back. I really dont care about the other two that were with it and stolen at the same exact time. The major thing about his hand gun is that I accidently fired lead rounds in it which left lead in the barol. Please help me get this returned to me.

Please enlighten me, where were you planning to register the revolver in the first place?

Why do you think you know where it is but without that serial number won't get it back?

Do you have a bill of sales for this revolver or any other proof of purchase or ownership?

There were more firearms stolen?

How about going to the nearest police station and file a report?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back