Looking for a credit card that isn't anti-gun

Wimama

My husband and I have had our Bank of America card for about 20 years, and with their recent announcement that they won't support/loan to gun manufacturers, we want to change our credit card to something more 2nd Amendment or NRA-friendly. This is much more difficult to find than I thought it would be - does anyone know of a credit card-issuing bank who is pro-2A, or at the very least isn't anti-gun? It appears that even the bank that had issued the NRA credit card has dropped out. Thanks!

I was thinking to take the same route with my CitiBank.
I read this article that it is not the Parent sponsoring company:

- American Express: "American Express cards can be used to purchase firearms, so long as they are sold legally, said Marina Hoffmann Norville, an AmEx vice president and corporate spokeswoman.
- MasterCard: "There has been no change in our policy," said Jim Issokson, a spokesman for MasterCard Worldwide. "Legal transactions are permitted."
- Discover: "We do not prohibit legal gun sales," said Katie Henry, a spokeswoman for Discover. "Acquirers [banks or other financial institutions that process credit card transactions] are required to ensure that merchants are acceptable under our operating regulations."
- Visa: "Visa does allow legal transactions on its network, including the sale of firearms and ammunition," said the company's outside spokesman. It appears more like the middle and gateways
https://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/card-payment-gun-sales-1282.php

Now to research which companies don't prohibit or delay in anyway the "Sale of Firearms"

Cabela's / Bass Pro Mastercard is now a Visa card, serviced by anti-gun Capital One.
In addition, Visa owns credit card payment gateways Authorize.net and its parent company, Cybersource Corp, both of whom refuse to process transactions involving legal gun sales.

Cabela's / Bass Pro Mastercard is now a Visa card, serviced by anti-gun Capital One.
In addition, Visa owns credit card payment gateways Authorize.net and its parent company, Cybersource Corp, both of whom refuse to process transactions involving legal gun sales.

Have had my new card a month or so. Have not had any issues. Have bought one gun at Dunham's. If I do, it will get shredded.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back