Look what came in the mail...

This was the first rifle i ever shot. a Mossberg 25a .22 single shot. My great uncle got it in 1935, and it sat in an attic and humid basement in the NE for 40 years. it's need a lot of TLC, but is hella accurate and a great shooter. my brother and i partially restored it, but it needs some love. I plan on giving it to my son (if i ever have one)

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

This was the first rifle i ever shot. a Mossberg 25a .22 single shot. My great uncle got it in 1935, and it sat in an attic and humid basement in the NE for 40 years. it's need a lot of TLC, but is hella accurate and a great shooter. my brother and i partially restored it, but it needs some love. I plan on giving it to my son (if i ever have one)

Nothing wrong with giving the rifle to your daughter. ;)

gf

true, true - hoping she is interested in them. i've got all my old air guns i will hand down first, then the .22....teach 'em right. i started on a daisy bb gun and worked my way up.

Always nice to have something to hand down. I still have the first gun my dad gave me. A New England Firearms single shot 20 gauge. Some day hopefully I can hand it down to one of my kids.

I can honestly say I've tried... My daughter wants nothing to do with them yet... I still have hope.
I have had my sons out firing everything I own, oldest is 16 likes my .40 and .357's but has a ball firing the 22 semi-auto pistols and rifles. My youngest is due for a growth spurt soon, but he likes the single action 22's more. Had to back-brace him with my own body to have him fire the 1911, scared him some, but he still likes going to the range.

I still have my old single-six Crosman pellet pistol and pseudo-357 Crosman pellet pistol to let her try.

Newest item is the coach gun 12 ga. will see what they all think trying that. Probably need to pad his shoulders, lol.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back