Long Guns of Choice

I currently have a Mossberg 500 20 gauge pump with pistol grip, and a Keltec SU16 (best of both worlds, AR action with AK gas system). A Marlin 30-30 is on my short list.

WOW Doc

Next time I am thinking about what I want to be lying on the covers when I go into the bedroom...

No, no...

Being a former Marine, I prefer an AR type "black rifle". In keeping with my minimalist approach to weapons accessories are kept to a minimum. Only an EOTech on a dominator mount, verticle foregrip, ambi safety select, and skeleton stock with a single pooint sling 'cuz colapsibles are illegal in CT. From CQ out to 200 its wicked fast into action.

-Drive fast and shoot straight

Once Christmas bonus comes around, I'm springing for a Beretta CX-4 in .40 S&W. In my eyes, that's just a SUPER AWESOME gun. The biggest complaint about it is that shooting them after a while gets boring because it's so accurate.

Rifles is a hard choice I like so many the AR-15, AK-47, Remington model 700,
the list goes on and on.

But my boom stick I love my Benelli SBE II

so many to choose from

The remington 700 series rifles are great. My AR15 is one of the most accurate out of the box rifles i think i have ever fired. They also so have so many options as far as calibers you can buy uppers switch them out in a matter of seconds and go from a 223 to 243 win supper short mag, to a 300 super short mag which is very close to a 300 win mag, all of these calibers in this configuration are tack drivers. My standard M1A 308win is also a load of fun to shoot that is capable of driving tacks with premium ammo and retains superb accuracy out to great distances, may lack a little knock down power after 400yds. I once had a Remington Sendero in 300 win mag that was customized, it was a tack driver as well but there was no joy in shooting it ( kicked too much ). I tried the new sig 556 and it shot well, very impressive but only comes in 5.56 and not adaptable to any other cartrige. Im not a big fan of ak's and sks's i prefer to be able to shoot accurately beyond 300yds

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back