Lock and Load on Showtime Series

redboneshadow

Former Military Police
Wed. Oct 21st at 8 P.M. ET/PT

Link Removed

Link Removed

Interesting.
I hope they have good humor and proper safety observed for the show. Last thing we need is some spectacle of inept and careless people on TV handling firearms.

Still, there's a chance this could be a positive thing, and based on the website, I think it could be a good thing.

Saw the show last night and I thought it was ok. Most likely for most people on this board, its nothing new or have not seen at their local gun shop. The show's host trys to lighten-up the mood with comedy and jokes with the patrons. The show emphasize that most people who buy guns are just ordinary citizens from different backgrounds, which included students, soccer-moms, families, and even a pastor.

What is nice about the show is that it shows the anti people that we are just normal people like anyone else. We come from all walks of life and races. The anti's sit around and talk about how they hate us who have guns it is just pro gun which is 180 from them. Can only hope it catches on. I enjoyed it because it shows reality. It is what we discuss in our local gun shops.

My wife and I watched the program last night, fearing the worst. I personally cannot stand reality shows, but this show turned out to be entertaining. I saw nothing that would indicate they will project gun owners in a bad light. We'll keep watching. Who knows how many people will be swayed over from the dark side due to this. Possibly we will be calling it an outreach program before it is pulled.

I thought the show started out good. I liked to see the pastor or the grannie trap champ (or was it skeet) What pissed me off is when the owner gave out 3 AR's to the family that came in and started taking pictures of them. Come on!! The lady had a baby on her hip!!!

I thought the show started out good. I liked to see the pastor or the grannie trap champ (or was it skeet) What pissed me off is when the owner gave out 3 AR's to the family that came in and started taking pictures of them. Come on!! The lady had a baby on her hip!!!

:confused:

I saw the show "on Demand".
It was OK.. Not as entertaining as Pawn Stars, but we will see where the show goes..
I've set it to record on the DVR.. I'll give it a few more shows to develop..

Did you see the sign on the gun range door..
NO WOLF or RUSSIAN AMMO..

Does anyone have an opinion on this ammo?? Are there real issues with it??? I know most of the WOLF stuff can not be re-loaded..

Steel-cased ammo cannot be reloaded. Most Wolf and Monarch ammo is steel-cased and made in Russia. It has a reputation for being less accurate and perhaps slightly underpowered. You get what you pay for.

It shoots fine out of my Mini-14, and with iron sights I can't tell the difference.

I saw the show "on Demand".
It was OK.. Not as entertaining as Pawn Stars, but we will see where the show goes..
I've set it to record on the DVR.. I'll give it a few more shows to develop..

Does anyone have an opinion on this ammo?? Are there real issues with it??? I know most of the WOLF stuff can not be re-loaded..

The range I go to will not allow either and the Department of Public Safety will not allow CHL instructors to use it on their range. They claim it is junk and can ruin a gun and is not safe.

I just watched the first episode tonight. It was ok, but I don't know if I will end up watching the whole series. I can see myself getting very bored with it quickly. I did like the shop owner though. Looks like he could be a fun guy to hang with at a range or in the store.

Steel-cased ammo cannot be reloaded. ....... It has a reputation for being less accurate and perhaps slightly underpowered. You get what you pay for.

It shoots fine out of my Mini-14, and with iron sights I can't tell the difference.

From my experience, you both have the answer to why they banned wolf or russian ammo.

At the ranges I've been to, they sweep up all the brass, sort it, then resell it as reloading components. So rather than sort and toss all the steel-cased, why not just ban it so shooters will leave even more brass behind?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back