Local CCW carrier kills gunman

mwhals

This is a local news story on a bouncer with a CCW permit killing a person who started shooting.

Link Removed

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

I like the title of that report. Usually when a gunman kills people the title states "Gunam kills ...." When the police take down a gunman the title mentions the police. When a law abiding citizen saves the lives of others with the gun they carry there is no mention in the title.

I like the title of that report. Usually when a gunman kills people the title states "Gunam kills ...." When the police take down a gunman the title mentions the police. When a law abiding citizen saves the lives of others with the gun they carry there is no mention in the title.
That's because it's a local reporter. If the Associated Press or Reuters picks the story up, you can bet the title will change.

On the local radio, they said he the guy that killed the BG has a legally registered gun. What a moron! It was a legal CCW permit!

Expecting we'll be seeing more cases of CC responses , especially to those who 'play' the 'knockout game', as our government continues to support those who now feel justified thanks to Federal racism.

Expecting we'll be seeing more cases of CC responses , especially to those who 'play' the 'knockout game', as our government continues to support those who now feel justified thanks to Federal racism.

When we started hearing more about this knockout game stuff, my wife and I both agreed that open carry would be better than concealed, the dip**** knockout guy don't know how fast you might be.

Who read the story, or read the updates? Doesn't it beat all, a crazed whacko comes into a bar, shoots the place up, the bouncer takes care of it, and the OWNER of the bar has to suffer more by losing business for 10 days for a "cooling off" period. WTF?

He cannot reopen his bar until Dec 23rd... you know how much holiday sales he's going to lose? Friggin government bureaucratic snakes in the grass. Hasn't the guy suffered enough without the gov't shutting his business down too?

This is a local news story on a bouncer with a CCW permit killing a person who started shooting.

Link Removed

I'm trying to track this story down again. Several months ago here in MI, a bad guy armed with a knife, if I remember correctly, was stopped by a CPL holder. As the CPL holder kept the BG under control, a couple of unarmed bystanders held him on the floor. When the story came out, it only said that the BG had been detained by citizens. The role played by the CPL holder didn't come out until a day or so later.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back