List Of Washington D.C. Gun Stores

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
This thread will be used to list all gun stores in Washington D.C.. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a gun store in Washington D.C. and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

Okay, I'm going to bump this one to the top because I don't think there are any. If you know of ANY legitimate gun retailers in D.C. that are open to the public, I'd like to know who and where they are.

No, there are not any that I know of and I've been a resident of the DMV for 31yrs. They are all in Maryland or Virginia.

i think its ironic that d.c. has the highest crime rate in the country per capita, and there are no guns there. lol

i think its ironic that d.c. has the highest crime rate in the country per capita, and there are no guns there. lol

Still no gun stores in The District of Columbia. You can purchase in Va and Md then get them registered in DC to keep in your home.

Still no gun stores in The District of Columbia. You can purchase in Va and Md then get them registered in DC to keep in your home.

Long guns can be purchased at any FFL in Md or Va and do not need to go through DC FFL to be registered in DC. newly bought handguns need to go through the one DC FFL. he is not a retailer, keeps no stock. You just buy at any internet seller and have it sent to him. His office is in same building as DC MPD firearms registration office.

There are technically eight DC FFLs at the moment but only one is active in transferring guns. Two are theatrical/production companies that have FFL for props. One is held by a gun control group (VPC). a coupel are curio.

Generally with 25 FFLs within ten minutes of the DC border, and hundreds within 45 minutes, we proalby won;t see anyone bother to set up a retail FFL. Same is the case with ranges, lots of excellent ranges in Virginia

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back