List of Utah CCW Instructors

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
This thread will be used to list all ccw instructors in Utah. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a ccw instructor in Utah and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

This is the most current information on getting a CCW permit from Utah. Click on the Out-of-State list if you live in a state other than Utah.

Lists Certified Instructors NAMES, PHONE and E-MAIL if available. Lists all states having Instructors except Utah. I think I counted 40 states in the List. Click on the Utah link if you live in Utah. Even has a list of Revoked Instructors.

Some miscellaneous Utah firearms laws, click here

Firearms Instructor Information

Utah Department of Public Safety
Bureau of Criminal Identification
3888 West 5400 South
Salt Lake City, Utah 84118
Telephone: 801-965-4445

Concealed Firearms permits in the State of Utah are regulated by the Bureau of Criminal Identification. A permit to carry a concealed firearm in the State of Utah may be obtained by completing the instructions, and meeting the requirements as outlined on Form 96-4-02 Application for Concealed Firearm Permit. (Document requires Adobe Reader. To download the FREE Adobe Reader, click here.)
If you have any questions for the BCI Firearms Division, you may contact us by phone (801) 965-4445 or e-mail to [email protected].

Return to Concealed Firearms Home Page

UTAH Concealed Firearm Permit Tours

SHOOTERSZONE TACTICAL CONCEPTS, INC.

Ted Landreth - 8545 White Horse Road - Greenville, S.C. 29617 - Phone (864) 449-4464

Email - [email protected] * Web - www.shooterszone.com

Certifications:
Utah Department of Public Safety Certified Concealed Firearms Instructor
South Carolina Law Enforcement Division Certified Concealed Weapons Instructor
National Rifle Association - Handgun & Personal Protection Instructor -Range Safety Officer

Courses:
Utah Multi-State Concealed Firearm Permit Course (4 hours)
• We can bring this course to your area – call or go to: Host a CWP Course

FOR MORE INFORMATION: Call (864) 449-4464 or go to HOME

Former South Carolina Department of Natural Resources Law Enforcement Officer (Deputy)

Author: Legally Armed – The Handgun Owners Lawbook (2000, 2002, 2004, 2008, 2010)
Author: South Carolina Concealed Weapon Permit Handbook (2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010)
Author: UTAH Concealed Firearms Permit Handbook (2010)
Author: LICENSED TO CARRY - The Concealed Carry Permit Manifest (Available Summer 2010)

Associations: Life Member NRA * Member ASIS * Member NCFAA * Member NCFIA

Last edited:
Tactical West, LLC - CCW & Firearms Classes

Tactical West, LLC
4015 S. El Capitan Way, #888
Las Vegas, NV 89147

Tactical West, LLC ** Keep You and Your Family Safe. Legally Carry a Concealed Weapon!

Mission/Vision:

To specialize in providing unique services through promotion of firearms safety, excellence in firearms and CCW instruction, as well as products and services for all responsible, law-abiding individuals in a virtually irresponsible world.

Let's Shoot Straight to the Facts:

Now offering Concealed Carry Classes for Nevada, Utah and Florida, Nevada Department of Wildlife Hunters Safety Classes as well as NRA Certified Firearms and Safety Classes

CCW classes forming now to obtain your concealed weapons permit{s} accepted in more than 33 states. Classes are informative, rewarding and educational. Classroom instruction and practical range shooting included. Small groups, large groups or private training available. Visit us on the web @ Tactical West, LLC or call us @ 702.866.0078. Class completion certificates can be used to apply for your Florida CCW Permit. References available.

Phone: 702.866.0078
Feel Free to Email us @ [email protected] - Please type CCW in the Subject Line so we can avoid spam!
Feel Free to Visit us on the Web @ Link Removed

Montana's Best - Certified NRA Training Counselor - Utah CFP Instructor - Utah Bail Enforcement Instructor - Guns & Ammo
Offering $50 Montana CWP Training Courses - $50 Utah CFP Training Courses - $75 for both
Montana Arms
406-570-2721
[email protected]

Armed Self Defesne Institute
Utah Concealed Weapons Permit | Utah CCW | Armed Self Defense Institute
(801) 613-2734

Instructor: Spencer Rands

Utah Concealed Weapons Permits
NRA Training Courses
Self Defense Firearms Courses

Hi Spencer. You need to know that no matter how well a person enters the challenge words into your anti-spam bot, it does not allow a message to get through.

Having said that, I reviewed your site and really like the videos you posted. If you ever have need of a second instructor, get in touch.

Jim

NRA Instructor - Pistol, Rifle, PPIH
Utah BCI CFP Instructor

Tall Guns LLC instructs Wyoming, Utah and Colorado CCW

Tall Guns offers Colorado, Wyoming and Utah concealed carry (CCW) permit courses. A combination of these CCW licenses provides you over 32 states of handgun carry coverage based upon your state of residency. We also offer NRA firearm classes for the beginner and those desiring a more advanced training.

Our website and schedule is : Personal Protection, Colorado, Utah and Wyoming CCW Training from Tall Guns LLC Loveland, Colorado

Utah Firearms Instructor

I've been teaching firearms courses since 1986.

I am certified to teach most NRA courses and I am an NRA Training Counselor in most disciplines.

I teach the Utah Hunter Education Course and the Utah Concealed Firearm Permit Course.

I offer discounts on some of my courses for military veterans, school employees, Boy Scout leaders, and 4-H leaders.

See my website for details.

Blaine Nay
Cedar City, Utah
www.30-06.org
Join the NRA!

I took my class from a very qualified and informative man by the name of Dex Taylor here in Utah. He has had a career of many years in law enforcement in California and here in Utah. I would highly recommend him. He can be reached by checking out his web-site:
Link Removed

Wyoming Statewide

Shepard Humphries
[email protected]
Link Removed

Shepard Humphries travels throughout the West providing Utah CFP, NRA and CVI classes. He is based in Jackson Hole Wyoming and is a pioneer in the entertainment shooting industry.

Shepard%20Instructing%202_medium.jpeg

Freedom First Firearms | Utah CCW

We are a Link Removed Training Company here in Utah and our classes are held at Cabelas in Lehi. We provide everything for you at the class including finger printing, pictures, and photocopies of your driver’s license. We even Hand Deliver your application. Reserve your seat today at

utahccwpermitclass.com
2502 W Grand Terrace Pky.
Lehi, UT 84043
(801) 341-9067
[email protected]

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member