List of Tennessee CCW Instructors

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
This thread will be used to list all ccw instructors in Tennessee. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a ccw instructor in Tennessee and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

If you're in the Nashville area, I highly recommend Safety South. Bo Alexander is the instructor. The website is Link Removed. My wife and I both took the class.

Memphis: Not an individual instructor, but a range that runs its own classes.

Range USA > Home ( DNN 3.1.1 )

Their instructors range from Sherriff's deputies to Marine Snipers. Excellent teachers, fantastic facility, and great gun prices. There is no better range in Memphis.

***Disclaimer***

I do not work for, nor am I otherwise financially, legally, or related to RangeUSA. I am a very satisfied customer giving my utmost reccommendation to them.

Memphis: Not an individual instructor, but a range that runs its own classes.

Range USA > Home ( DNN 3.1.1 )

Their instructors range from Sherriff's deputies to Marine Snipers. Excellent teachers, fantastic facility, and great gun prices. There is no better range in Memphis.

***Disclaimer***

I do not work for, nor am I otherwise financially, legally, or related to RangeUSA. I am a very satisfied customer giving my utmost reccommendation to them.

Ditto that.

Training for Tennessee Concealed Carry is available in Weakley County, Tennessee at the Weakley County Sheriff Department. The Chief instructor is Mark, and he can be reached at 731-364-5454. Call him to get on a list for the next available training session.

Gary
Dukedom, TN

Re-elect No One

Last edited:
Tennessee Handgun Carry Permit Class, Pulaski, Tn.

Hello,
My name is Jeff Perry and I am the instructor and owner of Tennessee Firearms Training Academy located in Pulaski, Giles County, Tn.

Tennessee carry classes are scheduled for most weekends. If you need a special class schedule or a class during the week that can be arranged. The school and firing range are located on the same property.

I am also a NRA instructor and teach the FIRST STEPS beginner classes and the detailed Basic Pistol class. I am also available for one-on-one coaching.

Group Rates available!

Call today and schedule your class!

(931) 363-3863

fire arms course

I live in Minor Hill, TN , I was wondering about the closest school to me so I can take a gun class. I was wondering about the cost and will I need to bring a gun or 1 will be supplied for me? I want to get a gun permit.
I have handled a gun before but its been a while.
I was also wondering is there any weekday gunpermit classes available.

sb57fury... I am the closest to you. I live in Pulaski, Tn. about 2 miles from Anthony Hill on Hwy 11. Give me a call.

Jeff Perry
Tennessee Firearms Training Academy
Pulaski, Tn.
931-363-3863

Last edited:
I will call sometime

Thank you Jeff I will call sometime. I do not have a firearm . I used to when I lived in Florida . 1 was stolen and the other I got rid of because it jammed on me.
The 1 that was stolen from me was a Rossi 357 I still remember the serial #s F011845 and this was stolen from me back in 1992. The 2nd 1 I got was a .25 auto and thats the 1 that jammed on me so I got rid of it.
I did report the theft and told Melbourne PD if the gun was used in a felony I do not want it back.
I put your # in my cell if you see 2568742750 thats me calling . My cell has an Athens, Alabama # .
I have done some shooting at a indoor gun range in Florida but it has been a while.
I was told if I want a handgun taurus is a good brand and I am looking at a 380 .

When I spoke to you on the phone I forgot to ask how much money will I need to bring? I stopped @ walmart in Pulaski and seen they also carry the eye and ear protection as well. I also seen they have 100 round and 50 rounds . I'm taking the course so I can get a CWP.
I will call again when I get ready and ask for the address to the range .

On Target, Murfreesboro, TN

I highly recommend On Target in Murfreesboro, Tennessee for training. Our instructor was Leroy Farris. He's top-notch and easy-going, put my wife at ease right away. Leroy has a list of certifications as long as your arm, including FBI instructor.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back