List Of South Carolina Gun Stores

Would like to put in my own plug here:

The Target Shop, Inc.
280 Green Hills Drive
Gilbert, SC 29054
803-892-2812
[email protected]

We're primarily a Gunsmithing Service, best known for modification and action work on Cowboy Action Shooting firearms with customers all over the US. We also do work on most firearms, including concealed carry guns and tactical rifles.

We don't normally stock firearms, but will do special order sales. We have accounts with most major firearm distributors in the country. If they have it in stock, we can have it here in 2 to 3 days. Since we make our money on gunsmithing, we don't add a large mark-up on sales as it usually gets us a new customer for our gunsmithing services. We do try to keep a small stock of common concealed carry and tactical rifle ammo on hand.

Thanks for looking,

David Scott
NRA - Benefactor Member
GO-SC - Life Member
SASS - Life Member

Atp gunshop all gun types , ammo, shooting range
1340 college park rd
summerville sc
843-873-2250

palmetto state armory
200 business park blvd.
Columbia sc all gun types, ammo,specialize in ar 15 parts
803-788-5755

DCM Consulting and Firearms - Longs, SC

DCM Consulting and Firearms is located in Longs, SC only minutes away from North Myrtle Beach.

We offer FFL Transfers, New and Used Firearms, Ammunition, Accessories for Firearms, AR's, AK's. We have scopes, holsters, rails, tactical gear, KABAR knives and much more....We can special order also. We offer all Major Manufacturers.... Glock, Springfield, Smith and Wesson, Ruger, Taurus, Sig Sauer and many more... Visit our web page and follow the link to the online store for current inventory!

We have a Glock Armorer available and we also teach NRA Courses and SC Concealed Weapons Permit Classes.

Visit us on the web at Link Removed

We are also on facebook Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Visit our online store or come by and shop!

We are located at 2309 Watertower Rd Unit D, Longs, SC 29568

(Inside of Silver Creek Trade Shops at the corner of HWY 90 and Watertower Rd - Next to D&T Tack and Horseshoe Supply)

843-399-1014

ELGIN GUN SALES
2510 Green Hill Rd
Elgin SC 29045
803-438-3456

Jason Wright

New & Used Firearms and Accessories. All major manufacturers. Also collectible firearms. CWP and Personal Protection Training (Lou Sbrizza). Personal friendly service.

Nice folks, small selection, high prices.

they have best prices in town for a actual gun store......simpsons and walmart beats them but they will come close to matching the price if u ask....

** they also have one of the cheapest FFL transfer fee at 35 bucks....441 pawn is only other place in area that is same price....everywhere else charges $50

and as far as selection goes they will order u anything u want and their mark-up isn't near as hit as Jim's and its way cheaper than tony's.....who only has decent prices for LEOs...

** they also have one of the cheapest FFL transfer fee at 35 bucks....441 pawn is only other place in area that is same price....everywhere else charges $50
Really? Then why does Reliable Pawn and 15S Pawn do my transfers for $25?

You'll get no arguments from me on Tony's.

Yes, I shop there often and have always been a satisfied customer/

Traders is less than 5 minutes from my house, but I have to say, I'd rather drive to Cherrydale for Allan Arms - any day of the week.

There is something about the people at Traders - they just are not that friendly - I've only been treated "normal" twice.

I've only purchased a gun from them once - usually accessories or ammo, until Allan's opened up a few years ago. Even when I purchased a gun there, the dude just wasn't friendly at all - even told me that if it were him, he wouldn't buy this gun, he'd get this one over here - the one that cost $400 more than the one I was purchasing of course...

I still go in to browse for used guns that are a good deal, but I still like Allan's better.

Legal theft

Link Removed
1210 Poinsett Hwy
Greenville, SC 29609
864-250-2007

Top of the line INDOOR shooting range (both pistol & rifle / shotgun)

Frank Allen (the owner) is a really nice guy, and has a great staff too!
They offer CWP, NRA, and other firearms classes as well.

Yes, Allen Arms is an ok store if you feel like being robbed by a legit business, first off, you can't bring your own bullets unless you want to pay $10 extra to shoot, you can't police your brass, they keep it for their reloads which they also try to sell back to people. Overall, I just don't like the way they watch you, try to clean your wallet out and the experience isn't that great for someone who has a place to shoot or if you even know a friend to let you shoot at their house. Bluntly, I will never go back there.

T & K Outdoors

T 7 K Outdoors in Spartanburg has everything a person needs and can get what he doesn't have. Located on John Dodd Rd. in spartanburg. You can't beat the choices or prices.

I live near Greenville and drive to The Gun Shop in Wahalla, SC. Great prices much better than any in the Greenville area. Freedom from what i heard got caught buying stolen guns. The owner is very moody and will not trade since he got caught. Traders prices are ok used are about the price of new. So i drive to Wahalla or order online.

THE GUN SHOP cash discounts also
300 W MAIN ST
WALHALLA, SC
29691-1809
Phone: 864-638-5821

Nice folks, small selection, high prices.

nice folks for sure and cheap on a deep clean as well. cheaper than tony's, jim's, etc.

separate note, East Cost Guns in Summerville, SC is awesome. Bought my CCW there as well as accessories. Will continue to buy there as well.

nice folks for sure and cheap on a deep clean as well. cheaper than tony's, jim's, etc.

separate note, East Cost Guns in Summerville, SC is awesome. Bought my CCW there as well as accessories. Will continue to buy there as well.

Yeah, those guys at East Coast are great guys. Very friendly and helpful and willing to just shoot the bull a bit.

KK

The Gun Store
3594 US 701
Conway sc

Well stocked store
Friendly staff
10 bay range opening September 26

Sent from my SPH-L720 using USA Carry mobile app

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics