List Of South Carolina Gun Ranges

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
This thread will be used to list all gun ranges in South Carolina. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a gun range in South Carolina and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

allen arms indoor range
1210 poinsett hwy
864-250-2007
www.allenarms.net

Be warned, you have to buy their ammo or they charge you extra to shoot.

Last edited:
Myrtle Beach Indoor Shooting Range,
Highway 17 Bypass, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
(843) 236-4344
Email: [email protected]
Open till 9 on Monday thru Saturday. I believe they are open Sundays too. Good rates and good people. They sell firearms and ammunition as well.

Savannah-Hilton Head
Palmetto Indoor Range - Home
Excellent indoor range in out-of-the-way location.
98 Purrysburg Rd, Hardeeville, SC 29927
Knowledgeable, friendly staff with several extremely well-cared-for firearms to rent.
(843) 784-5474

Palmetto State Shooting Center
Riverwalk Business Park, Route 170
358A Browns Cove Road
Ridgeland, SC 29936
843-379-GUNS (4867)
www.palmettostateshooting.com

8 lane range, gun sales and service, closed Monday's
Single and family memberships available
Active military and law enforcement discounts
Hourly rates if not a member (must use their ammo)

A few around Low Country

Outdoor shooting ranges - In Francis Marion National Forest:

http://www.fs.fed.us/r8/fms/rec/20071026-fm-shooting-ranges.pdf

Boggy Head - From Moncks Corners head on Hwy 17A East to Hwy 402 make a right, 15 miles to 41 make a left, 9 miles to range on right...Also from Jamestown Hwy 17A West to Bethera Road (around Bonneau) make a left and drive till you hit the range.

Twin Pond - From Charleston take Hwy 17 North for about 25 miles to Steed Creek Road. Turn left, 2 miles to Willow Hall Road. Turn right for a one mile, range on left.

Indoor Gun Ranges -

ATP Gunshop & Range
10 - 15 yard lanes
7 - 25 yard lanes
2 - 20 yard archery lanes
1340 College Park Road
Summerville SC, 29483
Phone 843-873-2250

Trader World Gun & Range
8 - 25 yard lanes I think - can't remember
7163 Cross County Rd
North Charleston, SC 29418
(843) 552-5964‎

Hi. Let me tell you a little about Allen Arms Indoor Range. We do charge $5 extra to use your own ammo, for sure. Why? To hold range fees down, pay for clean up and maintenance not covered by our ammo sales, and to provide empty brass for our reloader. In this way we keep our ammo prices down. How does $12.50 for50 FMJ 9mm sound?
We have 13 lanes, allow shooting of arms up to 50 BMG. We are open 7 days a week, closing only Christmas and Easter. The range is fully visible from the store area, which is comprehensive, by the way, which is great for spectators to view some of our competitions. Some are low/no light IDPA type, simulating night and indoor shooting scenarios, so nobody sees them but the shooter and the ROs! we allow rapid fire, drawing from holster, and concealed carry. we offer a full line of training, from Introduction to Handgun/rifle, through CWP, and Level II Defensive Shooting, by some of the best trainers in the Upstate. We also have Individual Training to work on any facet of your skills you wish, from Basic Marksmanship to down and dirty Defensive shooting skills, including maintenance and custom work.The training schedule offers CWP courses twice a week and 12-15 various courses a month. We have an excellent in-house gun smith, and we sponsor several excellent action shooting competitors-"Team Allen Arms".
We have an extensive line of firearms for sale, from Taurus to Night Hawk, concentrating on tactical and defensive/concealed carry. We have a large selection of ARs, and I know the largest stock of ammunition in the Upstate. .380s and .38s are tough right now, but we have plenty of the important stuff.
Oh, we are a class III dealer as well. Our suppressor business is booming, and we just received 25 14" Mossberg pump guns. We have full autos in H&K MP5, M16s, AK47, and soon Tommy Gun, to complement our full range of standard rentals, from .22s to Desert Eagle and S&W .500, and M1A.
Check us out at Link Removed

Hey Indoor Range Frank! Glad to see you on USA Carry! I'm turning into a regular of the range, and really enjoy shooting there. I purchased my XD from Heather there, and also took my CWP class from David - both great people.

Keep up the great work!

wish we had a place like that

indor range frank open a place like that here in the lowcountry by zip 29475 we could use a place like that sounds like a great place

Palmetto State Shooting Center
Riverwalk Business Park, Route 170
358A Browns Cove Road
Ridgeland, SC 29936
843-379-GUNS (4867)
www.palmettostateshooting.com

8 lane range, gun sales and service, closed Monday's
Single and family memberships available
Active military and law enforcement discounts
Hourly rates if not a member (must use their ammo)

This range is kind of a rip off!! The people are kind of stuck up and borderline a-holes....when I asked them if they had any of my ammo once the reply I received was, "no, and even if we did we couldn't sell it to you unless you used it on our range only same day!" Are you kidding me?!?! I also asked that since they didn't have any of my ammo if I could use my own on their range...."NO!" WOW!!!!!!!!!

Savannah-Hilton Head
Palmetto Indoor Range - Home
Excellent indoor range in out-of-the-way location.
98 Purrysburg Rd, Hardeeville, SC 29927
Knowledgeable, friendly staff with several extremely well-cared-for firearms to rent.
(843) 784-5474
This range is great!!! A farther drive, yes, but the people are very nice and helpful, don't judge, and you can use your own ammo, also their range fees are daily fees, not hourly!!!

public range in charleston area

A number of years ago I visited a public range off of Rt. 41 in the Jamestown area. I was curious if that range was still operating.

A number of years ago I visited a public range off of Rt. 41 in the Jamestown area. I was curious if that range was still operating.

Yes the range is still operational at least it was 2 months ago - too hot this time of year.

Covered benches with 100 yards.

I second the remarks about Palmetto State. Very stand offish. Like they're doing you a favor by giving them your business. I go to Palmetto indoor in Hardeeville. Cool dog there too.

I second the remarks about Palmetto State. Very stand offish. Like they're doing you a favor by giving them your business. I go to Palmetto indoor in Hardeeville. Cool dog there too.

just payed my first visit to palmetto indoor range 2 weeks ago to test fire some pistols i'm looking to buy. top notch service and the people are just too cool. plan to go to take the cwp course there.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back