List Of Rhode Island Gun Stores

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
This thread will be used to list all gun stores in Rhode Island. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a gun store in Rhode Island and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

Universal Firearms Ltd.
265 Main St.
Wakefield, R.I. 02879

401-782-4867

These folks are great! Everyone in the store is friendly and knowledgeable. I never felt rushed [it took 4 visits before I made my final choice] or that they got impatient with me. They expedited all the paperwork-blue card-
yellow card-and background stuff and I had my gun with just the standard wait. They also gave me a
decent deal.
The selection is pretty good, a lot of variety, modern and historical, and LOTs of long guns.
I can't recomend these folks enough!

Cranston Gun & Coin Co.
6461 Post Rd
North Kingstown, RI 02852
401-885-8474

This is a father and son owned gun shop that I stumbled across while working in the area and have gone back ever since. Sean Bertrand the son is a great guy and is very personable,their prices are good and you won't believe the amount of stuff they cram into that little place. I highly recommend checking them out. :happy:

All of the above, plus

Heritage Gun & Coin
289 Cowesett Ave # 7
West Warwick, RI 02893-2271
(401) 826-0000

Free transfers, great stock of reloading components, great prices and friendly atmosphere.

Sakonnet River Outfitters
404 Main Road
Tiveeton, RI 02878
401-816-0815

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 on the Sprint network

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1