List of Rhode Island CCW Instructors

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
This thread will be used to list all ccw instructors in Rhode Island. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a ccw instructor in Rhode Island and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

Rhode Island Instructor

Greetings, I am an NRA Certified Law Enforcement Handgun/Shotgun Instructor, Private Detective, State Constable from Rhode Island. I am fluent with all Rhode Island Weapon Laws and willing to help anyone in need. My personal website is Rhode Island Constable - Private Detective. And here is my contact information:

John P. Silvaggio
126 Hedley Avenue
Johnston, RI 02919
(401) 742-5646

I am a NRA Pistol Instructor/Massachusetts State Police Certified Instructor. I teach both the NRA Basic Pistol Course as well as the Massachusetts Approved Pistol Course. I also qualify individuals on the Army L Target who need their initial Rhode Island Pistol Permit as well as upcoming renewals. To set up an appointment, please call me at (401) 450-6813. Please practice on the caliber on which you intend on carrying.

Sincerely,

Mark S. Morgenstern, MBA

Last edited:
I am an NRA firearms instructor. I have regular classes and my information is as follows.

Kevin Nobles
Owner, American Safety Products LLC
North Providence, RI
401-654-6623

I'm a NRA certified instructor, I teach the NRA basic pistol course and the NRA Personal Protection in The Home course. I'm also a MA State Police certified pistol Instructor and teach the approved Massachusetts basic pistol course required for obtaining your LTC.

Please call for class availability or to schedule a course.
I'm also available for private classes.

Paul Koussa
401-787-7218

Jim Reynolds
804-307-8315
Proactive Shooters

Virginia based company, but I have traveled to Rhode Island a few times to conduct our Utah Concealed Firearm Permit class. The Utah permit is a non-resident permit that you can obtain that will allow you to carry in 30 states.

If you are interested in obtaining a Utah permit, I will come up to RI for groups of 25+

Email [email protected] for details.

Hello All,

My name is Bob Casale and I am a retired Police officer and an NRA Certified Instructor in several pistol disciplines. I am currently certified by MA and UT to provide their CCW required course materials. Also, my training parther, Daria Bruno, and I offer a multi-state class which covers the resident/non-resident requirements for 5 states - which, with reciprocity, will include over 30 states.

My company is:
Personal Security Consultants, LLC.
Link Removed Link Removed
401-829-9249
[email protected]

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member