Six Pack Gunsmith CCW classes
Jerry Pack
NRA certified instructor
769 Cemetery rd
Peebles, Oh 45660
(937) 587-1661
$100 1 day 12 hour class.

Ohio, Florida, Virginia and Utah CCW Training all here in Ohio

here at ohioccw4u.com we offer Ohio, Florida, Virginia & Utah Concealed Weapon and Concealed Handgun Classes at the best Rates. Look at what we offer for your Money:

Ohio CCW Class, 12 Hours, $70.00 per person OR $65.00 per person when 4 or more register together

BEST DEAL : FLORIDA CONCEALED WEAPON & HANDGUN PERMIT: This Permit is good in Ohio but it also covers more states that Ohio doesnt cover like GEORGIA, PENNSYLVANIA, TEXAS and MORE !!! This class is only $50.00 and the class legnth is only 4 HOURS.

For all the Information visit our website at Ohio CCW 4 U Home Page or call (740) 621-1584. We do Travel to Groups and offer Classes all around Ohio (Restrictions apply)

target world

2300 East Kemper Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45241

PH: 513-772-3343
FAX: 513-772-5113

October 18-24: Fall CCW Sale. (Click here to see the CCW Sale Flier) Here's what's you get:

All standard compact frame concealed carry-type guns.
All holsters – We have the largest selection of holsters in the region.
CCW training will be sold at discounted rates. We offer classes three times per week and have excellent instructors. With the indoor range on-sight, you never have to worry about inclement weather.

Open 7 days a week from:
10:00 AM – 9:00 PM Sun – Thu
10:00 AM – 10:00 PM Fri – Sat

Holiday Hours:

Closed On Thanksgiving & Christmas.
Close at 5:00PM on Christmas Eve (Dec. 24), Independence Day (July 4) & New Years Eve (Dec. 31)

All Ohio CCW

All Ohio CCW Firearms and Personal Protection Training Center

(330) 294-7888
Web site: www.AllOhioCCW.com
Email: [email protected]

Licensed and NRA Certified Instructors.
We focus on PROPER Training, Safety and Education, we don't cut corners. You won't find a better class. If you are new to firearms we are here to prepare you, not scare you. If you have previous experience, we will build upon what you know and correct any bad habits.

We teach many disciplines and teach the best OHIO CCW course. If you contact us we will tell you what sets our class apart and why we can say "We set standards others try to follow."

Group and Private classes are available and we Travel all over Ohio to meet special and/or specific needs.

Read our Testimonials and our Shooting on the Move link on our web site. Seriously, you owe it to yourself and your loved ones to check out our web site and then take our class!
Call us TODAY! (330) 294-7888

Be Safe.

Pastor Rick.
Chief Firearms and Personal Protection Instructor.
www.AllOhioCCW.com

CHL Classes, Erie County, Ohio
NRA Range Safty Officer, Certified Instructor In Pistol, Personal Protectcion In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The Home, Certified Rifle.

Gary Orman
Sandusky, Ohio
419-503-5279

Ohio CCW Instructor

I am a Certified Ohio Peace Officer Firearms Instructor and NRA Certified Pistol Instructor. I currently hold classes for civilian CCW, LEO HR218 and yearly OPOTA recertification.

I am located in Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio.

For further information please contact me.

Patrick Olvey
[email protected]
513-478-8887

Firearms instructor
police and civilian classes
patrick olvey
mobile 513-478-8887
web site swohioccw218.com

Visit swohioccw218.com for ccw class information and HR218 certification procedures.
I am located in South West Ohio between Hamilton and Clermont County.
thanks
Pat Olvey
Link Removed
email swohioccw [email protected]
Mobile 513-478-8887

DJS Firearms Training

Thank you for your interest in our course. We conduct classes on the 3rd Saturday of each month. We being myself and my wife Janie who is also a multi firearms disciplined certified instructor just as I am. We offer a 1 day course, in and out in one day. The course starts at 9 am and goes until completed. It's a long day but we take several breaks including a scheduled lunch break. You need to bring your own lunch or you can go out to one of the local restaurants and eat in or bring it back to the facility.

Our facility is located in Conneaut Ohio, we instruct out of Amboy Rifle Club. An indoor classroom and an indoor firing range, you’ll be nice and warm and dry.

The first 2+ hours of the course deal with the Concealed Carry Law and how it affects you. Where you can and can not carry, what to do if you get involved in an altercation, how to handle a law enforcement encounter etc, all inclusive. We pride ourselves in knowing the law better than anyone else out there. The next several hours are the actual Ohio / NRA/ National accepted Certified course which is recognized throughout the entire United States. In other words any state which has Conceal Carry will recognize our course and you can use our certification to obtain a CCW Permit from that state.

There is a live fire exercise for which you will need a handgun and 50 rounds of ammunition. You need to supply you own handgun, it can be borrowed from someone if you don’t own one yet and it doesn't necessarily have to be the firearm you are going to use for conceal carry. Any caliber is fine, up to and including a .44 magnum. .22's are the best and the cheapest to shoot. Again, as I said, we do not supply firearms, you need to bring you own.

Lastly there is a written test consisting of 50 questions, yes / no, true / false or multiple choice, no essay questions. Very easy test most people are scoring 90% or better on it.

The cost is $125.00 per person and all the training is done in an indoor facility, the classroom and firing range are all indoors, no matter the weather you'll qualify that day, staying warm and dry, being ready to apply for your permit the next working day.

You must pre-register for a class. ABSOLUTELY NO WALK IN'S. You must call and pre-register so we can make sure we have room and enough materials for everyone! We require a 50% deposit to register for the class. The remainder of the fee is due the day of the class in cash. You can send your deposit to Dale Sunderlin, P.O. Box 186, Geneva Ohio 44041-0186. When we receive it, we will send you a receipt and a confirmation letter stating the date and time of the course. It will also contain a picture and written map with directions to Amboy Rifle Club and list everything you need to bring to the course. Again please call for availability of courses.

If you have any questions and to pre-register for the class call me at 440-466-2223, if I'm not home leave a message. I hope to hear from you soon.

Respectfully,
Dale W. Sunderlin
NRA Certified Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Range Safety Officer, Conceal Carry Instructor.
440-466-2223

Conceal Carry Instructor

DJS Firearms Training
Dale Sunderlin
P.O. Box 186
Geneva, Ohio 44041-8307
[email protected]
440-466-2223
1 Day 12-hour CCW course that qualifies you for both the Ohio and Florida permits. NRA Basic Pistol Course which fulfills OHIO & Florida CCW requirements. Indoor training facility and shooting range. Small classes or private groups welcome

Iron Sight Firearms Institute

Iron Sight Firearms Institute:

We are a team of prior law enforcement officers and self defense enthusiasts who believe in the right to protect ourselves as private citizens, whether it be through education in the Martial Arts, Self Defense classes, or carrying a Concealed Weapon.

We are licensed firearms instructors with over 10 years of experience teaching law enforcement agencies and civilians across the State of Ohio. Our backgrounds consists of various forms of martial arts, military, law enforcement, survelliance, special tactics, skip tracing, fugitive recovery, and weapons experience.

OUR MISSION: To train and educate the citizens of Ohio in regards to the training and laws associated with carrying a concealed firearm!

Please call to reserve your seat in our next class: 513-693-3578

As one of the first certified instructors in the state of Ohio we have been training students of all skill levels since 2004!

Visit our website at Link Removed or call to reserve your seat in our next class! We are based in Cincinnati and Harrison

Classes are $85.00 / 1 day (12 hours)

Personal CCW
$75 CCW / CHL Class
Bring a friend and save $10. Register 5 people and the 6th is free.
Personal CCW - Cincinnati CHL, CCW and NRA Training Classes
[email protected]

We offer Concealed Handgun classes at Personal CCW, including classes that fulfill the training requirements to obtain an Ohio concealed handgun license (CHL or CCW) Our classes even cover the training requirements for the Florida CCW permit (which is issued to non-residents).

Our classes are taught in the Cincinnati and Dayton areas by certified NRA Instructors.

Carrying a concealed firearm is a tremendous responsibility - and it should not be taken lightly. Proper training is essential. By carrying a concealed weapon you are legally responsible for you actions and you must know the law. As in our motto, Be Safe and Know The Law.

See our class schedule at Personal CCW - CCW and NRA Class Training Schedule

New Threads

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back