List Of North Carolina Gun Ranges

QUAIL HAVEN HUNTING PRESERVE, INC.
267 Noel Road
Harmony, NC 28634
Telephone: 704-546-2999 or 704-546-5676

Outdoor pistol range, 5 lanes. Annual membership is $325 for an individual. Or $8/hr for non-members.

Link Removed

I am new to this Board, but there is an excellent range in eastern North Carolina: The Outer Banks Gun Club.
You can call the range at 252 473-6655. The president of the OBGC is Col. Bill Beadling 252 441-6512.

NC Shooting Range

Can someone tell me which one is close to Murphy, NC. I have done some research and it looks as if Lenoir, NC is the closest, which means a possible overnight stay. If anyone can guide me to a closer one, I will appreciate it.

Thanks for your time and efforts.

Liz

Nearby (sort of) ranges

There are ranges in Brevard & Hendersonville, NC

Link Removed

Link Removed in Hendersonville

Charlotte, NC area

Lake Norman Sporting Arms and Range - COMING SOON!!

These owners are real pros. They will shutter their existing gun store location to open up a brand new store, indoor range and state of the art training facility. From idea inception, site selection, rezoning, site due diligence, building design and new construction to shots fired = 19 months / state of the art, family friendly facility.

It has been almost a year since they closed flintlock range and i need to find a new place to shoot. who knows a good place near High Point NC.

why do all the ranges want 150 or more for a membership??????????? i think that is just way too much to go shoot.

Paradise Hunting Preserve in Greenville , NC.
Monday through Saturday 9 am to 6 pm and Sunday 1 to 5.

3993 Bill Adams Rd
Grimsland , NC 27837
Phones work 252 746 2748
Mobile 252 531 6133
email [email protected]

Link Removed

Piedmont Handgunners Association

Great organization close to Lexington/Salisbury area, Piedmont Handgunners Association (Welcome to The Piedmont Handgunners Association). Although private, they're open to public for NRA/USPSA matches. Check them out on the link. Great group of Americans, safe and clean. Spent the morning enjoying the freedom to bare arms and bust off a few caps. (Actually, my wife's suggestion to go on the 4th. Dam good woman she is!)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back