List of New York CCW Instructors

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
This thread will be used to list all ccw instructors in New York. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a ccw instructor in New York and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

Please visit our Featured New York Firearms Instructors:
Link Removed

Last edited:
I am an NRA Certified Instructor and an NRA Training Counselor in upstate New York and I'm not aware of an official designation as a CCW Instructor in this state. Each of the 57 counties outside of the City of New York has its own rules and requirements for an "unrestricted" permit and each issuing authority decides what training it accepts and from whom.

I am an NRA Certified Instructor and an NRA Training Counselor in upstate New York and I'm not aware of an official designation as a CCW Instructor in this state. Each of the 57 counties outside of the City of New York has its own rules and requirements for an "unrestricted" permit and each issuing authority decides what training it accepts and from whom.

Thanks for the info. If you'd like to post your contact information I will add you to the list.

Ge*orge Jen*nings
Twin Oaks Gun Shop
3141 State Route 13
Truxton, NY 13158
Phone: (607) 842-6603

Teaches NRA Basic Pistol - requirement for pistol licenses in Cortland County, NY. Class taght at McGraw Sportsmen Club.

-Matt

Here is the list of instructors certified for the Basic Handgun Safety Course as listed on the Onondaga County NYS Pistol License Application:

CNY POLICE ACADEMY - 315-498-6046
Course given on the OCC Campus
Course Name and Title: HGS.CE-001-006 Handgun Safety

TIM - 315-487-4145
CLAYTON - 315-622-1379
DAVE - 315-638-4172
STEVE - 315-469-7249

Hey!!!! Add me to the list....

David S. Jenkins
Rochester Personal Defense
NRA certified for Basic Pistol, PPITH, PPOTH
Rochester, NY

Dave and the staff have been instructing in NY State for over 15 years. We have top notch people (including a Master Police Officer) on staff that are professional as well as approachable. We travel to Syracuse, Binghamton, Dansville, and lots of other locations in NY State. We provide authorized permit training for Broome County, Tioga, Chenango, Genesee, and more. Visit the website and look over our class curriculum to see what we can do to help your personal safety and security.

Fully certified and experienced Utah Non Resident permit Instructors for Rochester, Binghamton, Syracuse, Auburn, Dansville, and more. The only FULL SERVICE Utah certification class in NY. We do the fingerprints, Photograhs, notary, and the pre-addressed and postage paid envelopes are included in the cost of the class.

Rochester Personal Defense - SafeInRochester.com, Self Defense Classes, Firearms Training in Rochester New York

Hey all,

Put me on there as well.

We're doing a whole host of tactical and firearms related training programs.

Let me know if I can help any of you.

Ed

Utah Concealed Carry Course

We are North American Firearms Instructors at Link Removed offering the Utah and NYS pistol classes. We use law enforcement and civilian instructors. Give us a look! Mark

Tri-State Area: NY-CT-MA

Robert J. McDermott
NRA Certified Instructor
MA State Police Certified Instructor
NRA Chief Range Safety Officer

NRA Basic Pistol classes scheduled twice monthly at the Hartford Gun Club in East Granby, CT. Location is convenient to western MA, CT and bordering NY counties. Facility includes classroom and indoor range.

Special Note: NY residents may participate in live fire training due to the course location. This is illegal in similar courses offered inside NY.

MA State Police BFS Certificate also available. This is required for all MA non-resident license applications.

For more information and current schedule, visit www.NRApistolinstructor.com

Hey Folks-

Would love for the CCW Instructors to give our Jackets a look, we offer a Discount for the Schools, graduates of your classes and also for bulk orders. Its a great way to blend the training you offer with an alternative to carrying for men and women.

For our CCW School Discount Programs, please email us at [email protected]. Our particulars are on our site at Link Removed

Thanks!

Hi All

MDTSCardFront1-1.jpg

Hi everyone,

My name is Chris Fry and I am the owner and director of Modern Defensive Training Systems, LLC.

MDTS is a defensive training company providing cutting edge instruction and consulting for responsible citizens, law enforcement, corporations, private groups and the U.S. Military. Our Mission is simple, we strive to provide the most current and effective training available while maintaining the highest standards and expectations of both ourselves and our students. It has been our great fortune to provide Practical Combatives Training, Edged Weapons Combatives Training and Small Arms Training via our Mobile Training Courses to numerous individuals, groups, departments and associations here in NY and accross the United States as well as parts of Canada since 1999.

We are working hard with numerous NYS ranges and pro-second amendment groups such as the New York State Rifle & Pistol Association providing free training to raise funds for these groups and ranges. We want to do all we can to support and promote the shooting sports and protection of our right to bear arms and defend ourselves when justified.

MDTS has provided training in NY, NJ, PA, CT, NV, FL, TN, MS, MA and CAN.

FORCE-ON-FORCE COMBATIVES and FIREARM TRAINING!

Thanks,
Chris Fry
Director- Modern Defensive Training Systems, LLC
[email protected]
(315) 404-1923

Long Island New York Firearms Instructor

Folks we offer it all.

Visit us on the web at index or call us at 516-521-9055

We offer CCW courses for civilians and security guards.

Firearms Tactics and Training, Inc.
Law Enforcement and Security Guard Training School
Visit us on the web at: index
call us at: 516-521-9055

We are located on Long Island Suffolk County New York.

Onsite training is available.
We offer all of the courses you will need to become an armed or unarmed security guard.

We also offer the specific course needed by retired Police Officers and Peace Officers to obtain the security guard or armed security guard licenses.
We offer the:
8 hour pre-assignment course.
16 hour on the job course.
8 hour annual In-service course.

We also offer the:
47 hour firearms course for armed security guards.
8 hour annual firearms course for armed security guards.

We have all of the New York State forms and applications on site that you will need to apply or renew your security guard license.

Our school also offers New York State Bureau of Municipal Police Training and Certification in:
· Full Time or Part Time Basic Peace Officer Academy.
· Peace Officer and Police Officer Firearms Course. (47 hour and annual refresher)
· OC Spray Course
· EVOC (emergency vehicle operations)
· DWI Detection and SFST (standardized field sobriety testing)
· Police and Peace Officer Instructor Evaluator (renewal of instructor credentials)

We also offer other certifications in:
· CPR AED and First AID
· OC Pepper Spray
· Handcuffing
· Defensive Tactics
· Homeland Security Counter Terrorism

516-521-9055 index

IPI Verdad Investgations and Protection, Inc. offers civilian and law enforcement/security professional firearms training.
See our web site, too many qualifications and instructors to list! Now with private Tactical Firearms Training Facility with only 360 degree tactical firearms range in the region!
About Us - Verdad Investigations

IPI-VERDAD Investigations and Protection, INC CC Course

About Us - Verdad Investigations

Certified NRA Instructor
Certified Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor
Certified Defensive Tactics Instructor
Certified Taser Instructor

Concealed Carry Course, Civilian Firearms Courses, NYSDCJS Certified Training School-Law Enforcement, Security Guard

N.Y.S. Certified Instructor

I am a N.R.A Rifle,Pistol,Shotgun Instructor and a Range Safety Officer based in Sullivan County N.Y. I give two classes a month out of Gander MTN. in Middletown N.Y..Private and group instruction are available.
Contact Info:
Vito M. Spagnola
[email protected]
845-406-1517

CCW Instructors

Dynamic Security Group is located in Long Island but will run a class nearly anywhere. They run classes for Florida, Connecticut, and Utah . You can find them at Link Removed They have a few instructors that run classes there I took a few classes with them it was a good setting and they knew their stuff.

Hello All,
my name is Levi June, and i'm re-opening my Unarmed Security Guard Training School in NYC. I'm trying to find an Instructor or 2 and i was told this is the place to find the most qualified.

CCW in Buffalo New York

Firearms Training Of Western New York

We hold NYS Pistol permit classes that students need to take before applying for their Erie, Genesee, Oleans or Niagara County pistol permit, Florida CCW, Arizona CCWand Utah CFP classes held all over WNY as well

Pistol Permit Classes are offered in the Buffalo area and all of WNY. We will bring our training to your classroom, please see our website for details. We will bring our classes to you, no matter where you are located.

Contact us at:
ftwny.com
[email protected]
716-903-2558

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan