List of New Jersey CCW Instructors

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
This thread will be used to list all ccw instructors in New Jersey. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a ccw instructor in New Jersey and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

New Jersey Firearms Academy New Jersey Firearms Academy - Home

It is run by Chief Lateif Dickerson. Courses offered include NRA Basic courses to advanced tactical. Additional courses include unarmed/knife defense, dog obedience, first aid and CPR, as well as special interest courses such as Use of Force, Security Guard, Fugitive Recovery Agent, and Police Academy Prep.

I have personally taken courses here, and I can vouch for Chief Dickerson's professional, quality instruction.

From a business point of view I do understand the difficulty the statesmen have in allowing people the constitutional right to bare arms and obtain a residential CCWP in NJ.. This reason only being the financial gain there is to the N.J. judiciary system. I don't know the exact numbers, but it has to be in the millions or billions that are generated on tickets, fines, violation as well as different work release programs that the state & county's offers & charges offenders for. These people will always be around, an endless flow of funds for the state. This is fine by me to charge these offenders, but If the state wanted to really generate some funds they would take a page out of Florida's CCWP law docket. New Jersey could have the best of "both fine & fee imposing worlds". Florida charges $117.00 per application and it is " non refundable". The policing agency that does the finger printing charges another $20-$45.00 or more. The local company you to choose to get the passport style photo charges $6-$10.00. The stamps you have to buy to mail it to the state office. The NRA certified training agency can charge $100-$300 or more per training class for CCWP. This simple act of signing this cash cow bill can generate millions per year if not more to the state of new jersey and not to mention fund to the local governmental office for processing fees and such. Counties & Municipalities wouldn't need as much financial aid every year. Also the fund that resident with legal business can make, stimulating the economy with working people not welfare people. There will always be plenty of crime for the police department, so don't worry. this act will make jobs not take them. The more that residents make the more they can be taxed and we know NJ love's taxing----hello... $$$... like a GEICO commercial "this is the money you could have made." this might even make people want to stay here after retiring, keeping those fund here as well....do the math...

New Jersey Concealed Carry Weapons Permits = big fat cash cow. In this economy the politician that starts this would be view as a night in shining armor by generating billions of funds, jobs and opportunities for the state and the people.
Edit/Delete Message

CCWP in New Jersey

From a business point of view I do understand the difficulty the statesmen have in allowing people the constitutional right to bare arms and obtain a residential CCWP in NJ.. This reason only being the financial gain there is to the N.J. judiciary system. I don't know the exact numbers, but it has to be in the millions or billions that are generated on tickets, fines, violation as well as different work release programs that the state & county's offers & charges offenders for. These people will always be around, an endless flow of funds for the state. This is fine by me to charge these offenders, but If the state wanted to really generate some funds they would take a page out of Florida's CCWP law docket. New Jersey could have the best of "both fine & fee imposing worlds". Florida charges $117.00 per application and it is " non refundable". The policing agency that does the finger printing charges another $20-$45.00 or more. The local company you to choose to get the passport style photo charges $6-$10.00. The stamps you have to buy to mail it to the state office. The NRA certified training agency can charge $100-$300 or more per training class for CCWP. This simple act of signing this cash cow bill can generate millions per year if not more to the state of new jersey and not to mention fund to the local governmental office for processing fees and such. Counties & Municipalities wouldn't need as much financial aid every year. Also the fund that resident with legal business can make, stimulating the economy with working people not welfare people. There will always be plenty of crime for the police department, so don't worry. this act will make jobs not take them. The more that residents make the more they can be taxed and we know NJ love's taxing----hello... $$$... like a GEICO commercial "this is the money you could have made." this might even make people want to stay here after retiring, keeping those fund here as well....do the math...

New Jersey Concealed Carry Weapons Permits = big fat cash cow. In this economy the politician that starts this would be view as a night in shining armor by generating billions of funds, jobs and opportunities for the state and the people.
Edit/Delete Message

From a business point of view I do understand the difficulty the statesmen have in allowing people the constitutional right to bare arms and obtain a residential CCWP in NJ.
With VERY few exceptions, there are no Statesmen in New Jersey . . . only Politicians:

"Politics" - From the Latin, Poly, meaning "many", and "Ticks" . . . mean little blood-sucking insect.

Hey my fellow firearms owners. I wanted to take the time let you know that I am a NRA certified pistol instructor. If anyone is looking to obtain a Florida CCW permit that is valid to CC in over 30 states please feel free to contact me at [email protected] I will then forward you all the information. We can take care of everything from photos to forms and certifications.
:biggrin:

Hey my fellow firearms owners. I wanted to take the time let you know that I am a NRA certified pistol instructor. If anyone is looking to obtain a Florida CCW permit that is valid to CC in over 30 states please feel free to contact me at [email protected] I will then forward you all the information. We can take care of everything from photos to forms and certifications.
:biggrin:

HEY GUYS/GIRLS HERE IS THE LINK DIRECTLY TO THE NEXT CLASS

Link Removed

Jaylin Training

NRA Certified Rifle, Pistol and Shotgun Instructor. We offer both the Florida and Virinia Non-Resident CCW permits
We have mobile shooting ranges so we can come to you we travel to PA, NJ, NY, OH.
We can be reached at 1-800-980-8518
Web Site: Jaylin Products and Services LLC.

We provide Passport Photo's, Notary and fingerprinting.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back