List Of New Hampshire Gun Stores

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
This thread will be used to list all gun stores in New Hampshire. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a gun store in New Hampshire and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

Hollow Point Sports.

502 US ROUTE 4
ENFIELD, NEW HAMPSHIRE
IN
TOWN CENTER PARK

OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!

10am - 6pm

(603) 632-3819 Phone
(603) 632-3522 Fax
[email protected]

Payment Accepted: Check, Traveler's Check, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Special Orders: To you within 4 Business Days

Trades: Yes

Firearms Transfers: $25.00
Parking Available: Yes

The owners names are Sam and Dillon they are outstanding and the level of service is top notch. Stop by even if it's just to say hi and look around you will not regret it tell them Harrison Sent you.

Awesome store. Great people. Not a very huge selection of guns, but they are willing to order anything you want, and for a reasonable price. They are NOT open 7 days a week though. They are closed Tuesdays for some odd reason.

Hollow Point Sports.

502 US ROUTE 4
ENFIELD, NEW HAMPSHIRE
IN
TOWN CENTER PARK

OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!

10am - 6pm

(603) 632-3819 Phone
(603) 632-3522 Fax
[email protected]

Payment Accepted: Check, Traveler's Check, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Special Orders: To you within 4 Business Days

Trades: Yes

Firearms Transfers: $25.00
Parking Available: Yes

The owners names are Sam and Dillon they are outstanding and the level of service of top notch. Stop by even if it's just to say hi and look around you will not regret it tell them Harrison Sent you.

Awesome store. Great people. Not a very huge selection of guns, but they are willing to order anything you want, and for a reasonable price. They are NOT open 7 days a week though. They are closed Tuesdays for some odd reason.

When I posted this they had just moved to the new location and they stayed open 7 days a week. Now they are closed a few days. So you are right they are not open 7 days a week now. But they also have a much larger store VS. when I posted this it was a cramped little store. Now they have knocked down walls and moved into the store front next door so they have double the space and more firearms.

When I posted this they had just moved to the new location and they stayed open 7 days a week. Now they are closed a few days so you are right they are not open 7 days a week now. But they also have a much larger store now VS when I posted this it was a cramped little store. Now they have knocked down walls and moved into the store front next door so they have double the space now and more firearms.

I bought my first pistol from them. Great people over there. It was just recently so it is the same store they are still in... They are only closed Tuesdays.

I bought my first pistol from them. Great people over there. It was just recently so it is the same store they are still in... They are only closed Tuesdays.

LOL yes I know they are still in the same store if you look at the date I posted the OP the date says (04-05-2010) I posted it four months after they moved into and opened in the new location they opened at 502 US Route 4 town center park on (11/27/2009). So in the last post when I said "When I posted this they had just moved into that location and stayed open seven days a week". That is what I'm talking about they also had a single store front and that limited what they could stock/ display. Now they have knocked down the walls and expanded into the store front next to them. I'm not sure If you had a chance to see the old small store or not?

They are great people I tend to ask for Sam or Dillon by name as I like dealing with them (not that the other employees are bad). They are always willing to work with you on the prices and go out of their way to make you feel like family. They don't pressure you into buying something that day and they don't try and sell you something your not looking for. Even if your not going to buy something they will still sit and talk with you (they don't blow you off like other places do when you don't buy). Best of all when you tell them what your looking for they don't try and sell you something else with the old (Why would you want that? This is the same/better then that) like so many gun stores do.

They also put up with kids being kids in the store! My youngest likes to touch and play with things as kids her age do. One day we stopped by and she started playing with the ammo boxes and taking them out of place and moving them around. I told her not to touch/play with things and I was told not to worry about it that it's fine. It was great we ended up walking out with two orange hunting hats one for each of them. Sam even said if I needed anything he could have one of his employees who lives in my town meet up with me with the gear that I needed so I did not have to drive as far. It's been months since I have stopped by or called (due to the economy money it tight) but I called today to get prices on two new 9C S&W M&P's. Dillon answered the phone and then came back and asked if this was Harrison. I was shocked he remembered my voice after so many months!

Please excuse any grammatical errors and or spelling errors I was in a rush so I'm sure I have more then a few. I will edit the post later today when I have more time.

Can They take your weapons on consignment or just by them? I didn't know if you sold them or not yet...I remember you were trying to sell them.....

Can They take your weapons on consignment or just by them? I didn't know if you sold them or not yet...I remember you were trying to sell them.....

Hey Sam! How are things going? Hope all is well with you and the family? I also hope you finished the backyard range so I have a place to go shooting LOL j/k. I'm not sure about the consignment as I have never done that but I'm sure they could/would have no problem doing that for someone. I just sold them and got cash that day but as you know that limits your return to what they are willing to pay. With Consignment you could set your asking price and get it but as you know it would be not a same day return.

What is their gun payment processing like? Is it pretty fast? Word of mouth is treating that story very well. I've been hearing nothing but positive things about them.

Not sure what you mean could you go into it a little more as I'm sure I know the answer I'm just having a brain fart right now. What is word of mouth saying? Are people talking about my story?

Pete's Gun & Tackle Inc
(603) 889-0684
2 Dracut Rd
Hudson, NH 03051

Great place, very friendly. He has been known to serve chili around hunting season.

I too have bought at Hollow Point and those guys are top notch. Yes they do take consignments. They also are now closed on Sundays. Kinda weird days but:Mon. 10-6, Tues.closed Wed.- Sat. 10-6, Sun. Closed

Quick List of NH Firearms Stores:

Bow - Lewis Arms
Bristol - Skips Gun and Sports Shop
Exeter - SiGARMS
Farmington – The Ammo Dump
Hooksett - Riley’s Sport Shop <-- Largest
Merrimack - Merrimack Firearms <-- Favorite
Merrimack - Paul’s Guns
Newport - Stoneeagle
Pelham - TMC Arms
Rochester - Thompson/Center Arms
Whitefield - The Village Gun Store