List Of Nevada Gun Stores

Spurlock's Gun Shop
(702) 564-5668
22 W Pacific Ave, Henderson, NV 89015

This is a really nice store. The staff is very knowledgeable and honest.

I recently went there to buy a S&W Bodyguard after the G&A writeup. They had them in stock, but told me that there were trigger problems with the new production models and I should "wait" before purchasing one.

In the back of the store, there is a "liar's bench" with coffee and donuts where you can just hang out and talk guns with the locals.

Discount Firearms Inc.-Las Vegas gun store

3084 S. Highland, #B Las Vegas, NV 89109

Store Hours: 9am to 7pm, Monday - Saturday

Range Hours : 9am to 6:30pm, Monday - Saturday

Phone: (702) 567-1158 Fax: (702) 567-1160

Email: [email protected]

Discount Firearms, a Link Removed, has a wide selection of Machine Guns and Pistols for rent. And our brand new State of the Art Link Removed is the only Indoor Range in the entire state of Nevada that meets the federal standards of O.S.H.A., the E.P.A., and N.I.O.S.H. to ensure a safe shooting environment for your enjoyment.

Discount Firearms carries a full line of new and used firearms as well as firearms accessories for all of your shooting needs.

Discount Firearms also offers Firearms Training, including Link Removed Permit courses for both residents and Non-resident alike.

Link Removed

Last edited:
Maccabee Arms LTD

New store in Reno NV, 2295 Kietzke Ln, Reno, NV 89502 (Frank Town Corners)

Owned and operated by Combat Military Veterans & Ret. LEO( both US & IDF)

Everything from pre WWI collectibles to the current tactical firearms & accessories including tactical & advanced training by Israeli trainers.

Open Monday - Saturday, 10:30-18:30

775-384-2999

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back