List Of Nevada Gun Ranges

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
This thread will be used to list all gun ranges in Nevada. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a gun range in Nevada and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

Stillwater Firearms Association
Fallon NV
Stillwater Firearms Association!
SFA is a Nevada non profit corporation.
The SFA shooting range is a private facility for SFA members and their accompanied guests. The shooting range will be open to the public ONLY for certain public events/matches.

Private Range:
Lone Wolf Range
Hosting Cowboy Action Shooting and "everyday" range practice
Location, south of Pahrump off Highway 160
Contact Strickland Construction, Lone Wolf Shooters
775-727-4600
Membership fees are $25 annually with a daily practice use fee of $2.00 per shooter

American Shooters
Henderson (indoor handgun only, nothing greater than 1500 fps); 1212 N Boulder Hwy
Las Vegas (indoor handgun and rifle); 3440 Arville Street Las Vegas NV
(702) 362-1223

Desert Lake Shooting Club
12801 U.S. 95 South
Boulder City, NV 89005
Tel: 702-294-0029

Link Removed

Nevada is GREAT Every town of any size has a state constructed shooting range. They are Public. I get to Elko often and there range is super.

New Indoor Range in Reno

For those who haven't noticed, there is a new Indoor range open in Reno. It is located off Double R Blvd. It is called Safe Shoot and is open Monday through Saturday. Only down side is you need to buy your ammo there (its a little pricey, but they say it will get better).

The Clark County Shooting Park just opened up today in North Las Vegas :biggrin: I went there today and it looks great. $7 for the pistol/rifle range. Range is all connected, but its seperated into 3 parts. The pistol range looks to be about 50 yds, there's a 200yd aread in the middle, and a 100yd to the right of that. 60 stations to shoot at as well.

Shooting Park

To get to the park from CA, take 15N to 95N, then exit at 215E then go Decatur north. From 95S take 215E to Decatur north. From 15S take 215W to Decatur north. Pretty easy once you get into the city, this place is the easiest city to navigate in (at least in my experience)

Last edited:
Discount Firearms Inc.-Las Vegas Shooting Range

Discount Firearms

3084 S. Highland, #B Las Vegas, NV 89109

Store Hours: 9am to 7pm, Monday - Saturday

Range Hours : 9am to 6:30pm, Monday - Saturday

Phone: (702) 567-1158 Fax: (702) 567-1160

Email: [email protected]

Discount Firearms offers it's patrons a "State of the Art" indoor 14 lane range. Featuring Mancom electronic Touch Plus controls with full worded user-friendly touch screen technology for distances from 3 yards all the way out to 25 yards. The targets also feature full continuous 360 Degree target rotation with random edging for more realistic effect.

Discount Firearms Indoor Link Removed is currently one of four like it in the entire USA. Plus we are the only range in Nevada that meets the standards of the E.P.A, O.S.H.A., and N.I.O.S.H. For your Health and Safety, we move over 30,000 C.F.M. (cubic feet per minute) of air through the range. This equals a total air exchange in the range every 85 seconds.

Discount Firearms also has an, in range, Range Master who supervises the firing line. For you new shooters, the Range Master can provide instruction in the N.R.A. Safety Rules for safe gun handling. Discount Firearms Range Safety Officers utilize the U.S.M.C. B.R.A.S.S. technique in showing new shooters how to shoot.

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back