List of Montana CCW Instructors

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
This thread will be used to list all ccw instructors in Montana. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a ccw instructor in Montana and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

hi my name is Zach Greene. 406-471-5787. Kalispell MT. i am a NRA certified instructor for first steps pistol and basic pistol courses. these qualify for ccw class in Montana. i teach group and one on one classes with discounts for NRA members. coming soon NRA memberships included in price for non members.
thanks hope this helps
zach...

NRA Certified Instructor

NRA CERTIFIED COURSES OFFERED in Missoula,Lake,Flathead Counties.

NRA FIRST STEPS PISTOL ORIENTATION

This course will provide you with an introduction to the knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary to own and use a specific model of pistol safely. Course length is 4 hours. Students will be required to supply their own hearing and eye protection. This course meets the pistol training requirement for a Montana Concealed Carry Permit.

NRA BASIC PISTOL COURSE:

This course will teach you the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary for owning and using the different models of pistol's safely. This course will focus on specific learning objectives. Course length is 8 hours. This class is taught over a weekend or on week nights. Contact me for specific needs.
Students will be required to supply their own hearing and eye protection.
This course meets the pistol training requirement for a Montana Concealed Carry Permit.
This course will also prepare the student for participation in other NRA courses.

Contact me for group or private classes:

Ken Clizbe cell phone 406.360.6695
or e-mail
[email protected]

Montana's Best - Certified NRA Training Counselor - Utah CFP Instructor - Utah Bail Enforcement Instructor - Guns & Ammo
Offering $50 Montana CWP Training Courses - $50 Utah CFP Training Courses - $75 for both
Montana Arms
406-570-2721
[email protected]

Fish Creek Ventures, Whitehall, MT

I conduct a scheduled NRA Basic Pistol Class once every month. It is usually on the 3rd Saturday but check my website calendar for the official schedule. Registration is required.

I also offer the NRA Basic Pistol course as a private lesson if you cannot make one of the regularly scheduled classes.

Please see Link Removed
or call me at 406-287-2182 for more details.

Thanks,
Dan Busarow
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA/USAS/CMP Certified Coach

Last edited by a moderator:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member