List Of Missouri Gun Ranges

This range is located off of HWY 17 west of West Plains, about 14 miles. The range is probably the nicest free public shooting range I have ever been to. My wife and I go there a couple of times a month, though rarely on weekends. Info for White Ranch can be had by calling the MDC @ 417-256-7161.

Correction, Hwy 17 runs north/south and the range at the White Ranch State Forest is south, not west of West Plains. I do agree that it's probably one of the nicest ranges one could hope to find with three concrete shooting benches at the 50yd handgun range and three concrete shooting benches at the 100yd rifle range. There are no berms separating the two ranges so courtesy and interaction with one's fellow shooters is required to maintain safety.

It is an unmanned range so there are no silly restrictions to deal with such as rate of fire, silhouette targets, etc. -- just use good sense, be safe, and clean up any trash when you're finished.

Green Valley Rifle and Pistol Club, Hallsville and Columbia
Green Valley Home
Great private range. Set up for pistol mostly. There are 3 lanes for rifles out to about 275 yards. IDPA and IPSC there every 1st and 3rd saturday. Unless Bianchi is going. Check the web site.

SOVEREIGN ARMS LLC has an Indoor Pistol range located at Hwy 141/21 right in between Arnold/Fenton MO. The range is 40' and has four lanes/ electric retractable target runners/ AC and Heat great ventilation. The range is rated up to a 500 S&W and 410 Judges with 000 are allowed on lanes 2 and 3.

The best part is the price! ONLY $10 up to 1/2 hour; or $15. for ALL DAY!. If all four lanes are being utilized we limit people to 1/2 sessions; yet if you pay $15. you may return as many times as you like following the "4 lane wait rule".

Sovereign Arms LLC has a full retail firearms store as well. We are also a Class 3 dealer of NFA weapons/ suppressors/ full autos.
WE OFFER NRA MO/FL CONCEALED CARRY CLASSES/ NRA PERSONAL PROTECTION INSIDE THE HOME/ NRA PERSONAL PROTECTION OUTSIDE THE HOME/ BODY GUARD/ EXECUTIVE PROTECTION TRAINING/ CHURCH SECURITY TRAINING

SOVEREIGN ARMS LLC
802 BUTLER COMMERCIAL PARK ( BUTLER CT. FOR MAP QUESTERS)
ARNOLD, MO, 63010

Sovereign Arms
636-287-8821

STORE HOURS:
MON-SAT 9:30 AM- 8PM SUNDAY: 12PM-6PM

RANGE HOURS MON-SAT 10AM-7:30PM SUNDAY 12PM-5:30PM

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members