List Of Louisiana Gun Ranges

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
This thread will be used to list all gun ranges in Louisiana. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a gun range in Louisiana and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

F.I.T.S. Indoor Range is south Louisiana's premier firearms training, instruction and indoor shooting facility. Located in Slidell, F.I.T.S. is conveniently situated off I-10 at Exit # 263 (Old Spanish Trail). NRA certified instructors provide superior firearms training. An eight-lane state-of-art indoor shooting range provides customers with the latest technology in safety, target handling, air quality, sound abatement and lead disposal. Customers in the market for a firearm, can browse the sales cabinets and "try before you buy". From competition matches to professional training, F.I.T.S. can meet your firearms needs. Specializing in Law Enforcement equipment and Security Guard training.

Contact Information:

Tuesday - Saturday 10:30 am - 7 pm
Sunday 11:00 am - 5 pm

Telephone: (985) 639-3487

Fax: (985) 639-1586

Address: 3191 Terrace Ave., Suite-A
Slidell, LA 70458

[email protected]

Link Removed

The Shooters' Club Range and Training Center

The Shooters' Club is an indoor shooting center with facilities to provide comfortable handgun shooting practice for patrons aged 21 and over. Our range is 75ft. in distance and provides the shooter with state-of-the-art ventilation and lighting. Most handguns up to .44 magnum in power are allowed. Ammunition, paper targets, accessories, and gun rentals are available. Concealed Handgun Classes are available every Saturday with open registration starting at 10:30am and class starting at 11:00am. Just pick a Saturday and show up at 10:30am for the 9-hour, one-day class or 10:00am for the shorter permit renewal class. Range hours, directions, class information, etc. are available at shootersclub.com.

Honey Island Swamp Shooting range is located just outside Slidell and Pearl River, off I59, going east towards Hattiesburg, Ms. Cheap too, $6 a pop for all day and even have free loaner glasses and foam disposable ear plugs. Pistol, rifle, and archery ranges. Steel plate racks are free to use for pistols. And it's ran by the NRA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back