List Of Indiana Gun Ranges

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
This thread will be used to list all gun ranges in Indiana. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a gun range in Indiana and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

Deb's Gun Range
6819 Kennedy Avenue
Hammond, IN
(219)845-8880

Last edited:
Crosley Fish and Wildlife Area
Vernon, IN
Free range
Open daily.
30, 50, 100, 200 yard ranges and 1 skeet range.
Bunch more here, I just don't know where they all are.
Link Removed

Blythe's Sport Shop
2810 N Calumet Ave
Valparaiso, IN

219-476-0026

Nice indoor range - 25 yard max
Pistol leagues, too.

Bob

I would like to add something to this thread, I live in Indiana, Hamilton county, and from what I see here, you are missing quite a few. I know of 3 indoor ranges, wyattsguns.com , popguns.com , donsguns.com , and there is an outdoor range right in Noblesville. This list should be updated for all the people looking for proper info.
beretta .40 cal ccw

Outdoor range. In Seelyville IN. Lost Creek Conservation Club. To become a member go to Favres Gun Shop in Terre Haute. Danny is the LCCC President. It is only $70 per year. Handgun,Shotgun,Rifle,Archery.

I would like to add something to this thread, I live in Indiana, Hamilton county, and from what I see here, you are missing quite a few. I know of 3 indoor ranges, wyattsguns.com , popguns.com , donsguns.com , and there is an outdoor range right in Noblesville. This list should be updated for all the people looking for proper info.
beretta .40 cal ccw

I also live in Hamilton county,Noblesville. I do know of those ranges, but is wyatts open yet? they have been slow on their website and opening the range, I have not checked in a while though. I also know of on in Brazil,In. It's called PROTEQ and it's a nice out door range, cost is very reasonable, $25.00 for family, $20 for individual. Where is this one in Noblesville? I have not heard of it and would like to check it out let e know please, thanks!

A very well run range is
Shoot to Thrill and Rocket Guns
E Lincoln
Goshen
The air is highly filtered with state of the art digital target tracks.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back