List of Illinois CCW Instructors

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
This thread will be used to list all ccw instructors in Illinois. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a ccw instructor in Illinois and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

G.A.T. Guns
14N915 RT 25
Dundee, IL 60118

Phone VIP-GAT-GUNS
Phone: 847-428-4867
FAX: 847-428-4899

G.A.T. Guns - GUNS - ARCHERY - TACKLE - INDOOR RANGE
under training.. they offer Chicago Training Classes as well as Utah & Florida CCW class training...

CHICAGO FIREARMS CLASS
CLASS SCHEDULE
Sunday, August 29th from 1:00 to 6:00 pm

The cost is $125.00. This includes the range fee, ammunition, and multiple gun rentals.

YOU MUST HAVE A VALID FOID CARD TO TAKE THE CLASS.
Call 847-428-4867 to sign up or to inquire about future classes and to be put on the waiting list.
CCW Classes

Utah/Florida Permit for Concealed Carry Class!

Call for reservations for the following dates:

The next classes are Saturday, November 13 and Sunday, November 14.

You only need to attend ONE day. The classes start at 10:00 am Please come early!

The Utah class is $125, and the optional Florida permit is $25 (requires you to bring a firearm).

If you cancel or re-schedule more than two
weeks prior to a class there is a $25.00 fee.
If you cancel or re-schedule less than two
weeks prior to the class the fee is $50.00.

NO FOID CARD REQUIRED!

For more details, please call at 847-428-4867.

Marksmanship Training Group LLC
Brian Kapnick
3 Golf Center # 259
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169

We host several different firearms programs
Florida CCW
Utah CCW
NRA basic firearms training
NRA Instructor training
Illinois armed guard / private investigator
Chicago Firearms Permit

Classes are scheduled regularly contact me for more information .

Question, please: Am I wrong in that Illinoise does NOT provide permits nor does it allow CCW. If I am not wrong, and CCW does not "legally" exist in Illinois, how do CCW instructors exist and profit in that state?

Question, please: Am I wrong in that Illinoise does NOT provide permits nor does it allow CCW. If I am not wrong, and CCW does not "legally" exist in Illinois, how do CCW instructors exist and profit in that state?

You are correct, Illinois does not offer a CCW...yet! (I hope)

The way they make this work is simple. You pay for a class, say non-resident Utah like I did. That money goes straight to the instructor who teaches you ONLY the law of the state you are applying. They are certified to teach it and that's all they teach. My instructor made sure to tell everyone over and over, It is our responsibility to look up any other state or local laws in the areas we were to travel.

The state profits from the instructor having to pay for his class in the respected state. Also by the applicant paying the application fee.

Thanx. Yes, I understand all that and perhaps my sarcasm wasn't expicit and therefore my point was missed. :biggrin:

I was wondering, to be more direct, how there could possibly be enough business to support illinois instructors when the illinios students leave the class and CANNOT (legally) carry until they leave the state and enter a state their permit is recognized in.

Now I know that like me many likely carry everywhere anyway, permit be damned. I did for years before Nebraska allowed us to lick their boots and be (oh master may I) "allowed" to CCW. No doubt countless thousands in Illinios do carry and carry they should.

I just can't imagine enough students would exist for instructors to profit when said students must pay for a class to obtain a permit they cannot 'use' until they leave the state. I understand there is apparently enough business to make it happen, it just boggles the mind is all!

Be safe and stay in condition yellow! Oh, and screw Chicago.

Concealed Carry Classes for northern Illinois 100% Veteran owned!
www.itftg.com
NRA Basic Shooter courses
And Concealed Carry.
More classes coming soon!
Like them on Facebook!
Link Removed

Sent from my SCH-I545 using USA Carry mobile app

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads