List of Idaho CCW Instructors

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
This thread will be used to list all ccw instructors in Idaho. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a ccw instructor in Idaho and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

Chris Zieglmeier- ACSO Instructor-Teaches a Firearms Safety Course at the Ada County Sheriff's Office (free) and at Cliffs Gun Store which is 7 hours ($100), class and shooting time, he provides the guns and ammo for the class. He is a certified instructor for this class so that the participants qualify to apply for both the Idaho and the Utah Concealed Weapons Permit. He can be contacted at: [email protected] or (208)703-5100.

Instructors

Hey folks this is great! I have taken several classes in the last two years and the best instructor that I would recomend is John Mosqueda at ThunderMountainTactical.com or 208-713-6200. This guy knows his stuff and I learned allot and so did my wife! I have paid twice as much for trianing and did not learn any of the great tactics that John teaches. I realy cant say enough good stuff about him. The other guy I would recomend is Raul Garcia at 208-860-9119 he is also excelent secound only in my opinion to John. The training you will recieve from these men will save your life and open your eyes!:pleasantry:

I took a Weapons Class from Paul Horgland & LeRoy Graham. (great class; both are EX military, LeRoy also Ex Undercover Cop)
Call the Boise Gun Company or drop in and ask for Paul.
208-376-4440

Gun Safety Idaho and Florida

This thread will be used to list all ccw instructors in Idaho. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a ccw instructor in Idaho and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

American Armed Services - Gun Safety & CCP for Idaho and Florida in Boise Idaho and surrounding Treasure Valley. Link Removed or call Paul at 208-841-4125

My name is Barb Slagle, I am a certified CCW Permit instructor in the Ada County Area. I am listed on the Ada County web sight or you can reach me at 208 284-2760. I have a 6 hour CCW class, 4 hours classroom and 2 on the range.

Idaho Instructors

Hey folks,
What a great network! For Idaho handgun, ccw, and more, let me add to the Boise list myself, Kerry LaFramboise. I do a variety of classes for different levels of shooting experience. I can be reached at 208-631-6441, or at [email protected]. I am also on the list of concealed weapons instructors for Ada County. God bless, and stay safe! Remember the four fundamental rules for firearms and if you have to shoot, shoot straight! Merry Christmas everyone!

Nampa Instructor

Hey Luke,

Phil McCoy 208-249-6040
NRA Instructor
Approved Idaho CCW Instructor

Utah Concealed Firearm Instructor​
Primary affiliation is with Factory Direct Gun Brokers in Nampa, Idaho 208-463-GUNS. Classes are offered as often as weekly on Thursday nights. Also offer some Saturday classes each month.

Folks can email at [email protected] No, the website is not yet more than a placeholder. Too busy training folks.

Thanks. I just wanted to make certain you knew there is at least another instructor out here.

NRA Instructors - Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

IDAHO Personal Defense was founded to train responsible citizens in the fundamentals of handgun safety, awareness and personal defense.

All of our instructors are certified by the appropriate organizations or agencies for the courses they teach (the NRA, Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification, etc...) and are trained to provide a safe, supportive and interactive learning environment so students can get the most out of each class whether they are beginners or skilled shooters.

Steve Wall
www.id-defense.com
(208) 691-4200

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back