List Of Hawaii Gun Ranges

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
This thread will be used to list all gun ranges in Hawaii. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a gun range in Hawaii and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

Can you still shoot on Schofield?

The club is up and running, I've been a member for the last 3 years or so, but haven't shot there once. Range opens sporadically depending on Range Control and the availability of RSOs'. Range Control requires a minimum of 2 RSOs' to open the range. Would have discontinued my membership after the first year, but got a personal request from one of the club officers. Seems that their membership is shrinking and they needed funds to keep going. The membership wasn't all that expensive, so I renewed.

gf

Schofield Rod and Gun Club - Schofield Barracks, HI

The Schofield Rod and Gun Club is alive and active at Schofield Barracks. Trap & Skeet shooting is regular on Sundays and Wednesdays. Small arms range shooting, combat arms and gun safety courses are less frequent due to Schofield's loss of a couple of ranges last year, but we do get some dates to shoot. Check out our schedule and contact an officer from our website:

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back