List Of Georgia Gun Ranges

On Target at Fox Mountain
Rising Fawn, Georgia
Link Removed

On Target is an outdoor range in the Northwest corner of Georgia. We are 25 minutes south of Chattanooga Tennessee. We have 12 covered shooting positions on a 40 yard pistol and small bore range.

If you're in the area come check us out. Range fees $10/hour or $7/half hour. Paper and steel targets.

Trigger Time Indoor Gun Range
Trigger Time Home Page

7429 Spout Springs Road
Suite 101
Flowery Branch, Georgia 30542

Phone: 770-967-4444

Monday - Friday 11:00 AM till 8:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM till 8:00 PM
Sunday 1:00 pm till 6:00 PM

A new place has opened up in an area where we did not have any ranges. It is called Quick Shot. It is off Briarcliff, near the Emory and CDC area. I was there once. Right now they have about 8 lanes and another 8 under construction.
1199 Zonolite Rd
Atlanta, GA 30306
(404) 963-1962
Quickshot Shooting Range

Big Woods Goods

Gun Range is now Open

Big Woods Goods
350 Ronnell Rd
Canton / Hollysprings, GA 30115
678-880-0493 / 678-880-0453

Ten spacious 4’ rifle / pistol lanes available.

State of the art target carrier system / programmable, turntable to friend, foe and edge / Each carrier has its own light / programmed position from 1’ to 75’.

State of the art air filtration system, capable of handling shooters firing at all lanes with smoke clearing in seconds.

Backstop will handle up to fifty cal BMG.

New Range In Canton GA.

This thread will be used to list all gun ranges in Georgia. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a gun range in Georgia and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.
There is a new Gun range in Canton Georgia. It is a great place to shoot. They rent guns and it is all computerized. I went there and I enjoyed it. You will also. The address is 350 Ronnell Rd. Canton GA 30115. Their telephone number is 678-880-0493. Open seven days a week. Big Woods Goods Extreme Hunting & Shooting Store - Big Woods Goods - (Powered by CubeCart)

Centerfire Precision

Outdoor range 1 hour south of Atlanta
Centerfire Precision
1728 Upper Cove Rd
Woodbury Ga 30293
706-553-2352
200 yard rifle range and 3 pistol ranges
NFA Friendly
Gunsmith on site
The only place in Ga to rent a 50bmg
Also demo a custom built Sniper rifle.

Big Woods Goods, Canton GA

Big Woods Goods:

350 Ronnell Rd.
Canton, GA 30115
678-880-0493

This is a state of the art computerized gun range and has a very big selection of various different firearms. You can rent a rent a gun to shoot at the range. I really enjoyed it and I am sure you will to!

My apologies... I totally forgot to post this new addition...

Range, Guns & Safes
4025 Pleasantdale Rd (immediately off I-85 near I-285)
Bldg 100
Atlanta, GA 30340
T: 770-447-8900

Brand spanking new !!
and as you can imagine... they sell guns and safes as well...

Some of you may also be familiar with their Forest Park location - it's still there... they didn't move :)

An outdoor range I have been going to for many years is the Chestnut Mountain Shooting Range off GA 136 about 8 miles West of I-75, North of Atlanta.
The cost is $5/vehicle/day. You can get an annual pass from the Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forest for $25 a year, per shooter. May-August Open Mon-Sat 9am-8pm. September-April Open Mon-Sat 9am-5pm. Rifles and handguns only. Restroom.
You will see tags from Fulton, Cobb, Cherokee as well as local counties and TN in the parking lot. Do NOT be there after closing times listed. It cost a friend and his brother $100 each!

Bring your own paper target (no cans or bottles may be used). Skeet Shooting not allowed. Alcohol is not permitted on the range, in the parking lot, or on the shooting range access road. Located with the John's Mtn. WMA. Area has shooting benches for rifles and handguns, covered shooting shed over benches, accessible benches. Area has a 100 yard shooting range with intervals of 25, 50 and 100 yards. Gravel parking for 10 vehicles, signage. Gravel access route to toilet and shooting shed.
The website also lists Darnell Shooting Range and Sumac Creek Shooting Range.

We've got a brand new range in Buford Georgia

Dead Center Indoor Gun Range
1759 Buford Highway
Buford, GA, 30518
Link Removed

770-614-0562

There's another gun range in Roswell, GA. It's "Sharpshooters USA" and it's at 11261 Alpharetta Hwy, Roswell, GA 30076.

Wilson Shoals WMA
Yonah-Homer Rd
Alto, GA

From 365N, travel east on Mud Creek Rd, turn left (north) on Old Cornelia Hwy, then take immediate right on Yonah-Homer Rd. WMA will be on your left, north side of the road in @3 miles. Max range is 75 yds, paper targets only, 8-10 lanes. No full auto fire, shotguns allowed w/slugs only. All the RSO's are knowledgable and friendly.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back