List of Georgia CCW Instructors

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
This thread will be used to list all ccw instructors in Georgia. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a ccw instructor in Georgia and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

Advanced Class Video

Hey,

This is a 5 minute video of the Personal Tactics Advanced class. This is a promotional video and is not to be construed as a training video. All drills were conducted with the utmost of safety and prior dry firing. Remember, these were students LEARNING the drills and mistakes were made and corrected. Again, just a sniff of our advanced class.

YouTube - Personal Tactics Firearms Training

My name is Aaron Rote and I am a NRA and Law Enforcement Instructor in the Augusta GA area. I offer the NRA Basic Pistol Course, Personal Protection in the Home, and the Personal Protection Outside the Home course. I also have advanced and private courses available upon request. You can contact me at [email protected] for more info.

I'am honored to be here

I found this site while researching to see If there is a living to be made as an instructor? comments are always welcome. I live in Martinez, Ga

Last edited:
Centerfire Training

Centerfire Training is located just south of Atlanta, Ga. We have a training center with and indoor classroom, restrooms HVAC and A/V equipment.
There are 4 ranges on the property a 200 yard rifle range a 50 yard tactical range a 20 yard pistol range and a 35 yard pistol range. We also can set up a unknown distance range for rifles. Steel and polymer target are available as well as paper and cardboard targets. We host many different types of shooting events and classes all through the year. More info is available on Centerfire Training

My name is Ben Brandon and I am an NRA certified instructor in Rising Fawn, Georgia just South of Chattanooga, TN. I offer NRA Basic Pistol and Rifle classes at our outdoor range On Target at Fox Mountain. We have 12 covered concrete shooting positions for pistol and small bore rifle. We have stationary paper and steel targets that can be arranged at any desired distance up to 40 yards. We will be adding a 200 yard rifle course before summer.

Check us out at Link Removed

This thread will be used to list all ccw instructors in Georgia. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a ccw instructor in Georgia and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

I'm a Pastor and a USCCA affiliate instructor in the Kennesaw/Woodstock/Marietta area. I do inexpensive classes for entire families in their homes, including a biblical basis for self defense, and I offer to accompany my clients to the range for their first gun evaluation and shooting experience. I present a thorough and kid-friendly class for anyone who wants to train themselves and their families to stop a threat should they ever be confronted with one. Detailed information may be viewed at Link Removed.

ATLAS TACTICAL TRAINING, LLC

Hello,

We would like to introduce ourselves and to announce our Conceal Carry Classes...We are located in Alpharetta, Ga.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back