List of Delaware CCW Instructors

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
This thread will be used to list all ccw instructors in Delaware. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a ccw instructor in Delaware and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

TrinTac Training Academy is a fully licensed and insured training academy which specializes in Concealed Weapons training.

All instructors are NRA certified as well as approved by the Delaware State Police Detective Licensing Division.

Are friendly and informative staff will walk you through the concealed carry process from start to finish.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to book a class!

302-355-1772 or you can email us at [email protected]

Last edited:
TrinTac Training Academy

TrinTac Training Academy is a fully licensed and insured training academy which specializes in Concealed Weapons training.

All instructors are NRA certified as well as approved by the Delaware State Police Detective Licensing Division.

Are friendly and informative staff will walk you through the concealed carry process from start to finish.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to book a class!

302-355-1772 or you can email us at [email protected]

*ADDED

Last edited by a moderator:
DE Concealed Carry Training

If you are looking for Concealed Carry training in Delaware then please give me a call. I am an NRA certified instructor and my course is recognized by the Delaware Attorney General's office. I can handle training for shooters that are just beginning up to and including shooters that have been shooting for a long time. I run a course that can meet your needs. I can answer any questions you may have about the paperwork that is required by the state for you to get your permit.

If you would like your spouse or children to learn how to shoot in a relaxed comfortable setting I also offer a beginners course that will get them started shooting safely. The main topic I cover is safety and we do a little shooting on the range so they know what to expect when they go with you to practice.

Contact information:

DE Concealed Carry Training
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 302-540-6611
Phone 2: 302-737-4701

CCW Instructors

If you are looking for a great deal on the training and a great place to go try John Davis of JD Defense in Georgetown DE. As far as I am concerned he is the man. Quite, easy to talk to and fair on his prices he gets the job done.
JD Defense
302-856-6910

Marino Tactical Solutions offers concealed carry courses for Delaware resident or FL, VA, PA nonresident permits. At just $150, our one day CCDW course is the best deal around. Our realistic, scenario based drills teach students to "train for the fight" and develop a tactical mindset. Check out our website Home Page or call 302-542-3755

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back