List of Arkansas CCW Instructors

wuz up! i am interested in finding out how i can find an instructor to learn about getting a ccw permit. i live in bella vista and i'm not sure how or where to look. thanx- doug:triniti:

wuz up! i am interested in finding out how i can find an instructor to learn about getting a ccw permit. i live in bella vista and i'm not sure how or where to look. thanx- doug:triniti:

First, welcome to USA Carry!
Erroneous information removed.

Then, there's Ozark Sportsman's Supply in Tontitown, west on 412, on the right. They have a very nice range, and pretty knowledgeable people there, but their range prices are a little higher than the place I go to.

(479)361-1200
.: Ozark Sportsman Supply :.

Finally, there's Steve Sturm's Pistol Range in Springdale. He's a little hard to find, but this man really knows his stuff. He's very well trained, and a good teacher. My class was taught by him and a Springdale lieutenant. Best range prices in a convenient driving distance, AND he has full-auto SMGs for rent :biggrin:

(479)927-2244
Sturm's Indoor Gun Range Home

Give any of them a call, and best of luck with your choice to carry! Let me know if you need anything else.

THOR Global Defense Group
CCW Classes Weekly
Instructor Max Rodriguez (AR 09-556)
Rental Pistols Available
Includes a six-month year membership to the THOR Gun club/ranges ( $75 value)

Classes held in a professional, quiet conference room and offered WEEKDAYS AT 5 PM AND WEEKENDS AT 10 AM!
Van Buren, Arkansas

THORGDG Website:
THOR Global Defense Group | Total Security Solutions

$150

479-474-3434
[email protected]

Facebook fan page:

Last edited:
Central AR Instructors

Link Removed

Instructors: Joe Sexson (04-450) & Rick Davis (04-451)
(501) 336-7566 - Joe
(501) 472-6140 - Rick

fingerprints done onsite
Classes start at 9AM
Private Range
Located in Mayflower, AR across from the Arkansas Game & Fish Range on Clinton Rd.

We accept Paypal payments as well.

Link Removed

Last edited:
Central Arkansas CHL class for concealed carry

Concealed Handgun Safety Instructor Neal Vines, Instructor 04-452
Arkansas concealed carry class is a course for CHL and handgun license or permit.
Clean classroom setting, located in Mayflower, Ar
Conveniently located near the Arkansas Game and Fish Range in Mayflower, AR
Come get your license to conceal carry with us!
Classes held twice a month.

Marcus Phillips is now also teaching with me (Max Rodriguez) at THOR - his state # is 09-585

Where and when are classes in or near Harrison and who do I contact?

we're a bit of a drive, but I can schedule you pretty much any time that's covenient for you if you'd like - give me a call sometime 479-474-3434

Where and when are classes in or near Harrison and who do I contact?

I'm not in Harrison often, but I am pretty sure Clifford Barnette teaches classes in Harrison. I'm pretty sure he's in the phone book, but I remember he had a sign at the realty near walmart at one point.

The Arkansas State Police website has a way to search for instructors by name, county, etc.

Instructor in Jonesboro, Ar

Hello,
I am Scott Vaughn and am an Instructor in Jonesboro. Would be glad to assist any in training of firearms from getting you license to carry in Arkansas to self defense training with your handgun. I have been ASP instructor for 9+ years and am now a Suarez International Staff Instructor.
Check my website for info on classes, dates, costs and other info.
Thanks for the great site!
Scott Vaughn
Link Removed

joehb in central AR

Been instructor since 1995 (1st year) #95-122. My partner and I do classes as required by inqueries. 6+ people. Special deal on classes of 10+. All but ASP fee are included in price. $80.00 each. joehb(at)comcast.net

'Only the BEST for the BEST'

CHECKOUT THE NEW USA CARRY DIRECTORY WHERE YOU CAN LOOKUP INSTRUCTORS, GUN RANGES, GUN STORES AND SOON MORE!

Directory

PLEASE POST ANY NEW LISTINGS TO THE DIRECTORY AND NOT THIS THREAD.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back