List of all companies, organizations, people, and businesses that are anti-gun.

xdmowner615

Here's the link that may help people
(anti-gun people are also listed eventhough it irrelevant)

Link Removed

Hope this helps you!

I was wondering what these people would do if congress made it illeagle to do the things they do or like. If the news networks or newspapers weren't allowed say what they wanted, I think they would be screaming there little heads off? If actors wern't allowed to ply there trade, what would they say?

It's unfortunate that so many would cast away what so many fought to protect. As for our actor friends on the list, I find their position on any issue irrelevant. They are merely people playing other people.

I live in SW Pennsylvania and I can't recall ever having entered an establishment (except some state and federal buildings) while carrying my weapon and seeing any signs indicating "no guns allowed" but if I were I would try to educate the owner as to why the posting of that sign is a bad idea and actually could invite the non-law abiding thug not to mention the possible loss of business by those that do carry legally

longslide10:240112 said:
I believe this is mostly due in part to the commie progressive liberal controlled and biased lamestream media

That's a record for the most meaningless, mind-numbing string of BS buzzwords I have seen in a long time.

Congratulations on helping keep America stupid!

That's a record for the most meaningless, mind-numbing string of BS buzzwords I have seen in a long time.

Congratulations on helping keep America stupid!

So you don't think the anti-gun lamestream media plays a big role in shaping the attitudes of companies and individuals? How ********** blind and ignorant are you? And you call me stupid. I assume you to be one of those progressive liberal a-holes because I apparently scraped a nerve there.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back