lil test of gunhandling speed for you.

thru

Banned
Stand with your airsoft pistol in one hand, 2 soda cans in the other. Arms should be fully outstretched, in front of you, at nose height. You feet should be shoulder width apart, toes, hips and shoulders aligned. Hold the gun palm down, it's a bit faster. Finger outside the trigger guard, safety engaged if the gun has one, drop the cans, step back with one foot, shoot both cans in mid air. The first one is, easy, at about waist height. The other will be at the top of your shoe, and is hard to hit. u have to MOVE that gun in order to get both hits. You also have to move that foot, or take a big chance of shooting it. ASAP after the drop, jerk your gun elbow back to your rib cage, so that moving your arm is less of an arc. your elbow ends up sort of back in your armpit.:) in order to reliably make these hits. After you get really reliable at this, you can try it with live ammo.

The only time I've had to actually fire, This is the position that I fired from, braining a dog that was trying to attack my crotch. The .22 to the top of his head dropped him so suddenly that I heard his chin hit the sidewalk. This was at night. I heard him snarling, drew the Ruger from under my coat. heard his chain dragging on pavement, but did not know its anchor point or length. I saw him just in time to point the weapon down at his head, and fired. I have several times now had my gun feel like it just "grew out of my wrist". :) You need it, and THERE IT IS, in your hand. Then you do what is needed in the way of making it fire, if need be. It's a truly wonderful revelation about what serious training can do for you.

There I was, practicing with my Ruger Hawkeye, .256 Magnum. I threw up four soda cans, aimed with my single shot pistol, the round went through two cans immediately, and then ricocheted to hit the other two before any of them hit the ground. If you don't practice like this, then sometime when up against a gang of soda cans, that just could be the end of your life. Trust me, Denny Tueller taught me that piece of trick shootin' and I've been trainin' like that since I was 12.

~ The events in this post are facetious and only written down to prove a point. Enjoy them for what they are. :sarcastic:

There I was, practicing with my Ruger Hawkeye, .256 Magnum. I threw up four soda cans, aimed with my single shot pistol, the round went through two cans immediately, and then ricocheted to hit the other two before any of them hit the ground. If you don't practice like this, then sometime when up against a gang of soda cans, that just could be the end of your life. Trust me, Denny Tueller taught me that piece of trick shootin' and I've been trainin' like that since I was 12.

As a matter of fact I have done the EXACT SAME THING!!! But with a task this simple I prefer to use my Red Ryder BB gun with the compass in the stock...

Heck, if you can't toss two dimes in the air and end shoot them turning them into four nickels, you ain't nothing.

note the dripping sarcasm on this one

~ The events in this post are facetious and only written down to prove a point. Enjoy them for what they are. :sarcastic:

You owe me a keyboard. Pepsi is bad on them :lol:

I remember when I was young I set up a pop bottle and shot a 22 strait up in the air and it came right down in the bottle. I want to try it with a 50 cal into a half inch pipe.

All amateurs!!! I tape a washer with masking tape, throw it into the air, and sHoot it with my 357 mag, and when it comes back down, the tape is gone. You all need more practice. ROFLMAO HEHEHE

If ever you are in the Pittsburgh area, I'll buy you a new Pepsi. Next time you spit up Pepsi, turn your head. :wink:

If you shoot dead Diet Dr. Pepper cans with a .45ACP, you can catch the bullet. Pepsi and Coke cans just make a mess.

Dead as in expired date but still filled

When I go to the range I don't even take my pistol with me. I put "Red Solo Cups" all over the ground, throw up an entire case of soda in the air point at it with my finger and yell "BANG" hitting all the cans and filling the randomly scattered red solo cups. Then we have cake.

Sometimes when i go to the range, I throw a tick tack in the air then drive home to get my gun, drive back to the range and hit the tick tack before it hits the ground. Then we have punch and pie that I got from the grocery store on the way back to the range.

Sometimes when I go to the range I shoot one bullet at a 68 degree angle then adjust my point of aim to 45 degrees and with perfect timing, fire a second shot so that the parabolic arcs intersect. In effect, I'm shooting my own bullet while it's still in the air. Then I take Thru's mother out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.

When I'm shooting the .45 ACP I can fire the bullets out of the magazine in reverse order, from the bottom up. This is a valuable skill in case some of your powder gets damp and you don't have time to do an immediate action. then I make a nice brisket for dinner served with a side of mashed potatoes.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back