Like the way deadly force is explained by one of my instructors

lostone1413

War is not moral...fighting of any sort, is not moral. It is about killing the
adversary. So here is the rule. Do what you need to do to win...have a ready
explanation to justify it according to whatever rules you are supposed to be
playing with...work only with people you can trust or work alone...then stick
to your story and keep your mouth shut.
>
>If that is not possible to do, politely give them back their beret, their flag,
>and their patches/badges and tell them to go ******* themselves.
>

The main reason the US has not "won a war" since WW2 is because we have not formally gone to war (no declaration by Congress) and we have not fought a war, where, as the thread says, its purpose is to kill all the enemy until they raise their hands--no exlusions. Based on today's nanny panny US federal government, Hiroshima was conducted by a war criminal president and the firebombing of Dresden and complete bombing of Germany was also conducted by a war criminal president, and let us not forget the icon of presidents--Lincoln--who presided over untold atrocities in the south. Further to the thread, you should save the money you are about to spend on a firearm if, before the purchase as you look into a mirror, you realize that you really cannot actually shoot someone directly in front of you. Some threads have questioned forum members "psychological trauma" after a shooting--if that is something that is a problem with you, it is another reason to rethink a firearm purchase. Sorry for hijack with comments about war.

I guess a couple that answered have never been in combat or any violent encounter you they would know what ***** means lol Or they would know what it is like to take a life

Hey lostone: There is absolutely no question in my mind if someone comes into my home or confronts me with any kind of felonious intent that I presume as imminent danger of death or great bodily injury I will defend myself and my family to whatever extent I have available to me, including the discharge of my firearm. Outside of having wet my pants and maybe shaking a bit over a near-death experience, I will not give a darn over the favorable outcome on my part.

I guess a couple that answered have never been in combat or any violent encounter you they would know what ***** means lol Or they would know what it is like to take a life

It's been my experience that people that make such comments on the web have no idea what it's like to take a life or be in combat either

The main reason the US has not "won a war" since WW2 is because we have not formally gone to war (no declaration by Congress) and we have not fought a war, where, as the thread says, its purpose is to kill all the enemy until they raise their hands--no exlusions. Based on today's nanny panny US federal government, Hiroshima was conducted by a war criminal president and the firebombing of Dresden and complete bombing of Germany was also conducted by a war criminal president, and let us not forget the icon of presidents--Lincoln--who presided over untold atrocities in the south. Further to the thread, you should save the money you are about to spend on a firearm if, before the purchase as you look into a mirror, you realize that you really cannot actually shoot someone directly in front of you. Some threads have questioned forum members "psychological trauma" after a shooting--if that is something that is a problem with you, it is another reason to rethink a firearm purchase. Sorry for hijack with comments about war.
Hell, Lincoln even violated the constitution by suspending Habeas Corpus and closing down the press.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back