Like I Said......

wooddoctor:213223 said:
I was not suggesting that you would by no means. Hypothetical. That is what the senator did. The laws need to apply them as well us peasants.

I know it was hypothetical. My point is that you stated ,"if one of us pulled our gun out in a parking lot", without further details such as, "and pointed it at someone" and then labeled it brandishing, which that act by itself would not be unless one were waving the gun around threateningly or intentionally pointing it at a person in particular. Just didnt want someone to misconstrue your statement.

Not surprising for a politician, the Senator's story has changed as this story has progressed. Here is a link to the audio from the interview where she admits to pointing it at one of the people in the room but that she "didn't have her finger on the trigger".

Audio and transcript of Sen. Lori Klein interview

Straight from the horse's mouth.

Also, in her follow up statement that contradicts what is heard on the audio clip, she said she "noticed the light" from the laser. Noticed?? Really?? Wasn't she already aware that the laser was on and her pistol was pointed at somebody??

She needs some serious safety training. She's making all of us look bad.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back