Like I Said......

If you or I were to point a loaded gun at someone we would go to jail and lose our concealed weapon permit for a period of time. What an idiot....

If you or I were to point a loaded gun at someone we would go to jail and lose our concealed weapon permit for a period of time. What an idiot....

You're absolutely correct and she should lose her right to carry, at least for a time.....at least until she can show that she knows how to properly handle a firearm. The pro-carry community needs to police it's own so that the "anti"s won't get a chance to.

You got that right. Why are there two set of rules? This person should have her permit revoked. Just look at what we created a bunch of self serving Pompass Asses. We are now servants to them. Holder can lie and get away with it ...... they all lie and are above the law.

At least she kept her booger hooks off the bang lever. She was stupid, but our primary safety is in the connection between our brains and the trigger. Unfortunately this action doesn't say much for her brains.

The amazing part of this is HOW did such an idiot get into office? We all have read posts on STUPID people with guns. But one would think that a State Senator would have just a bit more on the ball then the average dolt citizen. And people scratch their heads wondering why we can't get this country on the right path. (Don't even get me started on Cynthia McKinney from Ga.)

The amazing part of this is HOW did such an idiot get into office? We all have read posts on STUPID people with guns. But one would think that a State Senator would have just a bit more on the ball then the average dolt citizen. And people scratch their heads wondering why we can't get this country on the right path. (Don't even get me started on Cynthia McKinney from Ga.)

The Communist Party USA was supportive of several candidates in the 2004 election cycle including Frank Barbaro, Cynthia McKinney, Barack Obama, Betty Castor, Nancy Farmer and Inez Tenenbaum[7];

I hope this will help!!

That beotch should be arrested for reckless conduct with a firearm. What an EFFING dope. Ruger should send her hate mail. I realize that gun makers can make whatever style they choose, but it rubs me a little bit the wrong way when somebody makes a deadly weapon all cutie-pie Barbie-like fashion accessory raspberry pink to appeal to a clueless ditz....JMHO.

Last edited:
This person was not endorsed by the Communist Party. She is a Republican and won partially on a pro-gun stance. With friends like this, we don't need enemies! I fear far too many of our fellow CCW folks confuse the gun as a weapon or a toy.

This person was not endorsed by the Communist Party. She is a Republican and won partially on a pro-gun stance. With friends like this, we don't need enemies! I fear far too many of our fellow CCW folks confuse the gun as a weapon or a toy.

You are confused! We were talking about McKinney, The communist from GA.

So Ruger should send her hate mail for purchasing one of THEIR firearms and making them money?

Ya, I know it's a stretch. I was using silly sarcasm. I meant Ruger should be offended that she used one of their guns to commit a stupid, irresponsible act, that's all.. The brand, cal., type of gun is irrelevant.

Ya, I know it's a stretch. I was using silly sarcasm. I meant Ruger should be offended that she used one of their guns to commit a stupid, irresponsible act, that's all.. The brand, cal., type of gun is irrelevant.

Add misrepresentation of usefulness of, e.g. gun....geez people! she just got too excited and got too eager to show off. Give her a dumb break.:biggrin:

Why should she get a break??? The rules apply to her like they apply to us. It is called Brandishing. How about pulling your gun out in public and see what kind of break you will get. She was wrong and now must pay the consequences.

Cool it and please read my response again...and the smilie at the end? Please??? ...geez...you jumped at me straight away. I am not as stupid as you think...ooopppsss you didn't say I'm toopid, did you?:wacko::biggrin: afraid not....:hang3:

You are confused! We were talking about McKinney, The communist from GA.

I am not the confused one. The post is about Lori Klein, not McKinney.
1. You and others hi jacked the post by switching it to another subject.
2. The veiled implication is that the reference to Communism referred to the original post if one did not read all of the posts.

My post was to bring us back to original subject and incident. McKinneys affiliation or not with Communist party has nothing to do with Lori Klein, a Republican and a Pro-Gun politician, who did nothing for our 2nd amendment cause by violating common sense and safety in her handling of a weapon.

Even an instructor can have his/her credentials revoked for covering the class with the muzzle.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back