Lifetime CC

operator

I was just wondering do any other states offer Lifetime CC, I am here in IN and have mine, and its a great deal for $150.

I was just wondering do any other states offer Lifetime CC, I am here in IN and have mine, and its a great deal for $150.

We actually don't have a CC in Indiana. Ours is a License To Carry Handgun. It's up to us how we carry it. Open carry and concealed carry are legal with the license. YES!!!!!! The lifetime deal is like a boxe of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes. It's GREEAAAATTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Unless I've been getting incorrect information all these months, I always thought a lifetime LTC for someone without a 4-year license was $125, not $150. Where'd the extra $25 come from? Does your local sheriff charge some extra fee, thus violating state law?

Not in TN. I wish they did, but I am still happy to renew it. Not everyone is allowed the opportunity we are, unfortunately.

Man, if TN had that, $150 would pay for itself in less than 5 years. It's $115 for a 4-year permit, with $50 renewal fee. Sure wish our legislators were better about selling us permission slips.

Unless I've been getting incorrect information all these months, I always thought a lifetime LTC for someone without a 4-year license was $125, not $150. Where'd the extra $25 come from? Does your local sheriff charge some extra fee, thus violating state law?

I thought it was 150 I might have been wrong, but I know my local PD charged for finger printing I think

That'd be nice! My last renewal cost me about $300.00 when you consider all the ammo for 30 rounds for each weapon! :eek:

Lifetime Carry Permit

Great idea, here in Missouri we have to renew every 3 years for a $50.00 renewal fee.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back