LIAR – LIAR Second Amendment on Fire!--By JB Williams

Templar

I'm a square
LIAR – LIAR Second Amendment on Fire!
By JB Williams Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Like all good third world criminal thugs, the incoming leftist administration is wasting no time in their rush to make certain that only they and career criminals have the right to bear arms…

Contrary to the lefts hunter-friendly support of the Second Amendment, that little constitutional clause does not exist for the purpose of hunting and target practice. It exists for just the sort of occasion we find ourselves in today…

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.” (Declaration of Independence)

As you can now see, our federal government is well down the road of becoming increasingly “destructive of these ends.” Life, liberty and the individual pursuit of happiness are all under constant daily attack, and it is going to get much worse real fast.

They didn’t even wait for the formal crowning of their “messiah” set to take place on January 20th, before introducing a comprehensive attack on American Second Amendment rights. And to no surprise, it is Obama’s fellow Kook County Chicago Machine thug Bobby Rush, who recently helped seat another Chicago Machine buddy Burris in Obama’s vacated senate seat, leading the charge in Pelosi’s caldron of evildoers, currently running roughshod over the People’s House.

Despite Obama’s gun-friendly campaign rhetoric, as a state legislator in Illinois, Obama supported banning the sale or transfer of all forms of semi-automatic firearms, increasing state restrictions on the purchase and possession of firearms and requiring manufacturers to provide child-safety locks with firearms.

In 1996, Obama supported a ban on the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns; although he later denied that his writing was on the document and said that he never favored a ban on the sale and possession of handguns.

As state senator, he voted against a 2004 measure that allowed self-defense as an affirmative defense for those charged with violating local laws making it otherwise unlawful for such persons to possess firearms. He also voted against allowing persons who had obtained domestic violence protective orders to carry handguns for their protection.

During a February 15, 2008 press conference, Obama stated, ”I think there is an individual right to bear arms, but it’s subject to commonsense regulation.” Obama has also stated his opposition to allowing citizens to carry concealed firearms and supports a national law outlawing the practice, saying on Chicago Public Radio in 2004 ”I continue to support a ban on concealed carry laws”.

When fielding second amendment questions on his presidential campaign trail, Obama sounded more like Charlton Heston than Teddy Kennedy. But the campaign is over now… He’s the resident-elect. He doesn’t need your vote anymore…

And before he can even make it to the inauguration, his leftist gun grabbing buddies from Chicago have already introduced H.R. 45 calling for new federal controls on the sale, purchase, transfer, ownership and possession of fire arms.

Here’s the bill

Obama: “I think that local jurisdictions have the capability to institute their own gun laws.”

This opinion was stated when he was a presidential candidate. Now that he is resident-elect Obama, his opinion has changed…

Let’s look at what Obama has done to support the Second Amendment
On Self Defense - voted to allow the prosecution of people who use a firearm for self defense. Illinois Senate S.B. 2165, vote 20, 3/25/04
Ammunition Tax - supported increasing taxes on firearms and ammunition by 500 percent. Chicago Defender 12/31/99
Lawsuits - voted to allow reckless lawsuits designed to bankrupt the firearms industry. United States Senate S. 397 vote 219 7/29/05
Clinton Gun Ban - wants to re-impose the fail and discredited Clinton Gun Ban. Illinois Senate Debate #3 Barack Obama vs. Alan Keyes 10/12/04
Handgun Ban – endorsed a ban on ALL (emphasis added) handguns. Independent Voters of Illinois/Independent Precinct Organization general candidate questionnaire 9/9/96, Politico 3/31/08
Right To Carry – opposes the Right to Carry Laws. Pittsburgh Tribune-Review 4/20/08, Chicago tribune 9/15/04
Ammunition Tax – voted to ban almost all rifle ammunition commonly used for hunting and sport shooting. United States Senate, S. 397 vote 217, 7/29/07
Gun Registration – supports gun owner licensing and gun registration. “Fact Check: No News In Obama’s Consistent Record” Obama website 12/11/07
Limits On Gun Purchases – voted to limit gun purchases to one per month. Illinois Senate, H.B. 2579, vote 34, 5/16/03.

I told you so!
Like many other conservative writers over the past two years, I have written time after time about Obama’s blatant campaign to defraud the American people by way of outright lies regarding the second amendment and many other issues.

Too many Americans were brainwashed into “making history” and they didn’t even do that right. They thought they were electing America’s first black moderate president and instead, elected America’s first Arab-Muslim leftist from Kenya.

Here you sit!
Democrats’ ongoing demolition of America’s free market economy is well on its way to justifying the biggest private property grab in world history, and before Obama can even become the next Commander-in-Chief, his thug friends are coming for your Second Amendment rights in the people’s House of Representatives.

Well done dummies! - Now what?
Speaker Pelosi has already rewritten House rules to eliminate the voice of opposition across the aisle and the only thing standing between American freedom and leftists, who want control of everything you own, is the Second Amendment.

No wonder H.R. 45 is such a high priority that it wouldn’t even wait for the inauguration. Its official… most Americans is complete fools! Wait until you see the price tag for that!

Obviously, he did a good job fooling 66 million Americans, many of whom are gun owners, into voting for him, and now we're stuck with him. Hopefully Americans will come to their senses in 2012.

Obviously, he did a good job fooling 66 million Americans, many of whom are gun owners, into voting for him, and now we're stuck with him. Hopefully Americans will come to their senses in 2012.

How much damage will be done to the 2A by then?

Would not doubt if Pelosi tries to push a 25th amendment banning the 2nd. I will stock up on grey cloth for that occasion, oh, and ammo, because a civil war would be started over that.

I would hope that true patriotic Americans would revolt against a destructive government. There is no way that we can just sit back and let these things happen. Write your senators and your state reps. Send faxes to the White House, etc... We MUST get involved and stay involved!! Freedom isn't free!

Although my thought process is that nothing will come of this bill and its a "see I did support legislation" for donors, Im not saying anything wont happen. I predict the Dems want 8 years so they will wait till a re-election.

But, liberals are stupid and have no understanding so if in fact any of this comes down I predict: Blood in the streets.

Ive said it before and maybe have said it here. There is no issue more important to me right now in politics than the second ammendment. I have discussed the possiblility of a conflict and possibly death with my family at length.

I will not go down without a fight. My real worry is how many of you are gonna give up yours....

Don't know if any of you guys noticed, but Obama is already picking his re-election team for the 2012 run. Talk about ego. He hasn't been sworn in yet, and he's working on his next campaign. I sure do hope that within the next 4 years, we can seriously put some opposition in front of him.

I'm hoping that he'll turn his own voters against him during the next 4 years. I really feel he's a "one-trick pony" who will get his come-uppance under fire.

What possible favorable points of interests could BHO have to help his campaign in 2012. Me might a well not even run. He will not win

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back