Levi Strauss: Do Not Bring Your Legal, Concealed Carry Firearms Into Our Stores

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Levi Strauss: Do Not Bring Your Legal, Concealed Carry Firearms Into Our Stores

Levi Strauss & Co. CEO Chip Bergh is posting an open letter to customers, asking law-abiding citizens to refrain from bringing their concealed carry firearms into Levi Strauss stores. Bergh said his letter represents a “request” rather than a “mandate” or all-out ban, but he hopes customers will honor the request and enter Levi Strauss stores unarmed.

I read this earlier today. I tried to find a news article about the gentleman that negligently shot himself, but came up empty. Anyone have a news article for that? I would assume if this was such a big deal, it should have been reported somewhere

No problem here. They need my money a lot more than I need their overpriced jeans, so by not patronizing their stores it's a win for me and a loss for them.

No problem here. They need my money a lot more than I need their overpriced jeans, so by not patronizing their stores it's a win for me and a loss for them.

You really think they and any of these places care that you won't be doing business with them? If they did, they wouldn't make such a request in the first place. It would take a WHOLE lot more than JUST you to shop elsewhere to make the proverbial dent in their loss. Just sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read this earlier today. I tried to find a news article about the gentleman that negligently shot himself, but came up empty. Anyone have a news article for that? I would assume if this was such a big deal, it should have been reported somewhere
I couldn't find anything either.

I didn't even know Levi was an actual store you could go to. Anyway **** your feelings we have a right to be armed regardles of what silly policy you make.

Anyway **** your feelings we have a right to be armed regardles of what silly policy you make.

Anyway **** your feelings we have a right to cross the border illegally regardless of what silly policy you make.

Still sound about right to you?

Anyway **** your feelings we have a right to cross the border illegally regardless of what silly policy you make.

Still sound about right to you?
Most illegal immigrants crossed the border legally on work or education visas, FYI. They just didn't leave after the visa expired because we make it so hard for them to come back on another visa.

And most of them fly into the US, so your silly wall is silly.

I suppose you thought you were making some kind of point?

I would never go into a Levi Strauss store. They are the most over priced jeans on the market. I have been wearing Wranglers and Lee Jeans for more than 65 years. I can buy 2-3 pairs for the price of 1 pair of Levi's and they last for years.

I would never go into a Levi Strauss store. They are the most over priced jeans on the market. I have been wearing Wranglers and Lee Jeans for more than 65 years. I can buy 2-3 pairs for the price of 1 pair of Levi's and they last just for years.
#1 I quit buying Levi's 20 years ago when they dropped support for the Boy Scouts Of America in favor of the homosexual perverts demanding enrollment.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back